/one/

"so you're telling me that i don't know the school rules?" ten angrily hissed, keeping his voice down as classes were in procession

"so you're telling me that i don't know the school rules?" ten angrily hissed, keeping his voice down as classes were in procession. his fingers rubbed circles into his aching temple. "you are not a baby, yangyang. yet here i am cleaning up your mess."

"i didn't tell you to become the student council president, ten. " yangyang pulled his hood up further to cover his freshly dyed hair. "besides...i'm expressing myself."

"not through hair dye, you won't," the older muttered distastefully while folding his arms expectantly. "nor will a nose piercing be accepted as 'expression'. maybe if you join a club or something." he sighed gently and extended his hand as the taller. the frustrated teen harshly put the piercing on his palm, not even daring eye-contact.

"i swear to god, you must hate me."

"hate is a strong word, kid. i'm simply doing my job. now," he released in a more upbeat tone, "back to class."

again, yangyang only mumbled feebly under his breath, not forgetting the childish eye-roll too. "why don't you go to class?"

the older could only take deep breaths to stop the snarky response from rolling off his tongue. "i'm sure we will meet again soon," the ravenette shouted to the retreating boy, receiving only a lazy wave in return. this was all in his job description as the head of the student council, but students like yangyang seemed to like keeping him on his toes.

for a kid who had caused more than enough trouble in their school, yangyang was still so damn charismatic, leaving ten subtly to smile at his silly antics. it was difficult to not find it refreshing.

now he stood alone in the hallway. the buzzing of the classes in session reminded the boy that he did indeed have a class to attend. with little reluctance, ten strolled to down the empty hallways, whistling a cheerful tune as he did so.

before he could complete his journey, the hurried sound of footsteps snatched the boy's attention. "ten?" a woman, the principal, called out, slightly out of breath as she chased him. "i know this may be inconvenient, but would you be a dear and run the after-school detention tomorrow? you're the only student who the staff trusts to do this. there simply isn't anyone else able to attend," she begged, brows raised while a pleading expression remained upon her face.

not convenient...not convenient at all, the student thought listlessly, clicking his tongue in debate. "i guess i could take it," he quietly mumbled, trying to hide the displeasure that this news brought him.

"oh you're a life-saver!" she exclaimed with excitement, handing the taller a folded and creased page that held only three names, one of which was way too familiar to ten.

liu yangyang...