Plan Panic.

As mairnette walks to school she stares at banners and build boards or adrien. But she trys to ignore it. She trys to think about her date with luka. "tiki I can't wait for me and lukas date!" mairnette said joyfully. "mairnette your planning the date!" tiki replied. Marinette stops for a moment with a face of panic without explanation she runs home and sneeks into her bedroom. As she walked around around her room, Suddenly she stopped "aha!" she exclaimed.

______________________

Marinette finished what she was doing. Tiki got bored so she fell asleep! "luka will love it..... I hope!" mairnette said nervously. She snuck out of her house ran back to school. She had missed first pirod.
She ran into miss Bustiers class out of breath. "sorry I... Urm..... Emergency at the bakery...?" mairnette said out of breath.
________________________

"Its fine marinette go take a seat" said miss bustier
Marinette sat down and begun to hear whispers. "Alya what is everyone talking about?" Alya passed her a not that read, Lila said that you skip school all the time! Marinette stood up and almost yelling "what the hell!?" she stormed out of class and messeged luka, hey I'm ready for the date now wanna start early? He replied with a thumbs up.