° 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ; 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦
𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘰𝘯
𝘵𝘸. 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹, 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹, 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘴, 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

SUNA HAD BEEN

SUNA HAD BEEN...

let's put it this way. sexually frustrated. he felt as if he had already been away from his partner too long.. and the sex was great, sometimes it was the only thing he thought about.

that night was great, and he always got hard at the thought of you under him, melting from his touch, and the way you shivered and moaned like his good little slut.

he wanted to touch all over you again, he wanted to see your legs tremble and your face heat up at his kisses and hands all over you.

now don't get me wrong, you were sexually frustrated also. sure, you touched yourself thinking of suna, and just when you got horny in general. but, of course your mind wandered to him every time regardless.

but, for the both of you.. touching yourselves just wasn't enough. you both yearned for each other's touch. you both wanted to feel each other's soft naked skin against your own again.

right now, suna was on facetime with you. his dick had been hard for awhile, but he wasn't going to be that guy and just start jacking off.. that was.. ghetto..

you had been throbbing at just suna's voice- i mean damn the man looked good AND sounded good.

"hey baby..?" suna said as he licked his lips, he looked at your hungrily. mans was starving. "yeah rin?" you said as you rubbed your thighs softly, you wanted to give yourself a bit of foreplay.

you were teasing yourself, and most definitely imagining it was your boyfriend with his hands all over you.

"can we maybe.. do a little something right now?" suna said as he blushed softly. that was a big request to be honest. but, he was willing to ask if it meant he could finally get a good orgasm in.

you also blushed at his question, it wasn't like you were going to say no, but it was more like you didn't except him to ever suggest it.

"well... im feeling up to it.."you said a little seductively, and it definitely set suna off. he bit his bottom lip softly as his right hand made its was down his boxers, palming himself and letting out a tiny groan of pleasure.

you propped your camera up on your side table after locking your door. it was 10 pm, everyone in your house had eaten dinner and went to their rooms, so you were good to go, but still wanted to be safe.

suna slid down his boxers as he watched you grab one of your vibrators and lay down on your back. you turned on the vibrator and started teasing your clothed pussy. your panties were soaked already, and your tiny whimpers were making suna go crazy.

suna slowly started stroking himself at the sight of you, he had propped his camera up on his side table also so that you had a view of him touching himself.

"look at me baby.." he said as he watched you press the vibrator onto your clit, your face contorting in pleasure as you let out a slightly loud moan.

rin and you were both thinking of touching each other, thought of suna making you cry out for him to stop pounding into you filled your mind. suna was thinking of your ass up in the air, curly hair in his hands as he made you beg to cum.

that is what you both wanted.

you looked into suna's eyes and you rubbed circles around your clit, your face desperate and needy as you pleasure yourself.

suna wanted his orgasm to build up slowly sense he wanted to see you like this for awhile, he was stroking himself at a good pace, and occasionally let out soft groans.

although they weren't loud, you definitely heard suna's groans, and it was just turning you on more and more.

you couldn't wait to be back in his arms, with him using your body like his own personal sex toy. you both knew what suna would and could do to you.

after a few minutes of you teasing your clit, you put your fingers inside yourself, (two hands on the phone.) the knot in your stomach becoming more and more tight. you were almost ready to cum.

"there we go darlin.. just like that.." suna said as he started to stroke himself faster, a smug smirk was on his flustered face, and a slight beating sound was starting to fill his room and your phone speaker.

you rolled your eyes back as you came onto your vibrator and hands with a loud moan filling your room, " F-FUCK!"

suna chuckled softly as sweat trickled down his forehead, his right hand starting to move faster as he let out a groan, "y/n.."

it was music to your ears, a small tired smile on your face as you watched your boyfriend cum on himself. he looked over, smiling at you and he panting softly with a loving smile present on his face.

suna blew a quick kiss at your tired figure, chuckling again softly as he sprawled out like a starfish on his bed,

"i love you, darlin."

𝗮/𝗻- 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀! 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿<𝟯𝟯