Vaibhav- wait... Hamlog agar aise kux krenge to ye hame fasa degi....

Diksha- right... Hame kux aisa karna hoga... Jisse Saanp bhi mar jaye aur lathi bhi na tute....

All smirks seeing each other....

••••••

Vaibhav goes toanokhi who was going to the class....

Vaibhav- hi... Tum anokhi bhalla ho na...

Anokhi- ji...

Vaibhav- actually kux office work k liye tumhe bula rhe hai....

Anokhi- kaha...?

Vaibhav tells her... She nods... And leaves from there...

Bebo kitty diksha come to him.. and they laughs....

Bebo- ab maja ayega....

•••••

Anokhi comes to the floor .... And sighs ..

Anokhi- is floor p to shaurya sir ka v cabin hai ... Chal Nikki jaldi s office ka kam khatam kar .. fir class v jana hai....

She goes to the last room.... And stops at the door as she remembers something....

Anokhi- ek min... Office ka sara kaam to kal hi khatam ho gya tha mera.... Fir aaj q..?? Aur yaha to office hai v nahi....

She remembers that the boy who informs her about office work is the same boy who was trying to rag her yesterday with that three girls....

Anokhi- ye to vahi tha jo kal un tino k sath tha.... Kahi ye log kux planning k sath to nai veje hai mujhe yaha....?

She stands there for some time, thinking something....

She takes out her phone from bag.... And turns on front camera..... She poses for a selfie.... And revolves her phone in every direction..... And she smirked when she noticed all four of them in camera trying to hide behind the wall....

Anokhi- ye sab unki planning hai.... Nikki bhag yaha s....

Otherside...

Bebo- yaar y ja q ni rhi hai andar....?

Kitty- kahi ise sak to nahi hogya...?

Vaibhav- ye selfie le rhi hai ya apne mobile ko tour kara rhi hai....?

Diksha- mujhe to lgta hai itne bare institution me aakar pagal hogyi hai....

They saw her coming back.... They all hides behind the wall... And watched her going down....

They sighs....

All- bach gayi aaj.... Lekin kab tak....?

Anokhi runs from there when she was out of their sight....

She stops and sighs in relief....

Anokhi- Nikki bach gayi aj... Lekin kab tak .... ??  Par jo v ho hosiyar rhna prega....

She turns to leave... And bumps with someone.....

Anokhi closes her eyes...

Anokhi- oh shit....

The person holds her by her waist.... He stared her face..... She has closed her eyes.... She is scared....

Person- what are you doing here....?

Anokhi opens her eyes.... And sees shaurya staring at her blankly....

They were in same position..... Shaurya holding her by her waist....

Anokhi- app... Vo...mai.... Kuch nahi....

Shaurya- no one is allowed in this floor....

Anokhi- q...? Aisa kya hai is floor p .... ? Jo apne sabko ban kiya hai??

Shaurya- it is a rule ... Didn't you go through the rules and regulations before coming SIAC...?

He asked raising his eyebrows.... She gulps in fear....

Anokhi-(in mind) ye to sach me kharus hai.... Sab sach kahte hai ..... Nikki ab kya kregi ...?

Shaurya- are you listening or not.?

She comes out of her thoughts hearing his question....

Anokhi- ha na....

Shaurya- Go to your class.... First class is mine... If I find you late.... Then u will not be able to attend the class.....

Anokhi- ok sir....

She looks at their position.....

His hands are on her waist.... And her hands on his collar.... they are standing holding each other....

Shaurya- ab khari q ho..? Jao... Go....

She looks at him in disbelief...

Shaurya- what...?

Anokhi gestures him to look down ..... He looks down.... And then at her...

Shaurya- what... ?

Anokhi sighs...

Anokhi- apka hath....

Shaurya- what happened to my hands ..?

He sees their position..... And immediately leaves her.... She also leaves his collar.....

Shaurya- sorry...

Anokhi nods ...

Shaurya- tumhara cut kaisa hai ab..?

Anokhi looks at him then at her hands...

Anokhi- it's fine sir....

Shaurya nods.....

Shaurya- (looks at his wrist watch) time hogya... Chalo class me...

Anokhi nods... Shaurya leaves for class followed by anokhi....

Anokhi smiles..... While shaurya was in his own thoughts....

Shaurya- mai aise kaise use hold kar skta hu... Aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chala.... Itni der tak hamlog itne karib the... Par we didn't feel awkward.... It's strange..... But how....?

With this thought they enter the class... Anokhi took her seat beside anmol who was waiting for her , smiles at her...

And shaurya starts with the lecture....

TBC....

That's all for today.....

I hope ki aaplog SHAURYA AUR ANOKHI KI KAHANI tv p dekh rhe honge.....

Do watch Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani , Monday to Saturday at 7 pm only on starplus....

And keeps reading Anokhi~Shaurya ki Deewani ♥️ on Wattpad kabhi bhi....😁😁

Hamari Adhuri Kahani ne jitna apko rulaya hai... Utna mujhe bhi.... I hope u all liked the OS..... I m glad..... Thank u ♥️

Take care ♥️
Lots of love ♥️