Chapter 4

Daniel's pov:

So today is the day I ask out Emma and tell her why my family left Texas. So I am going to text Emma to meet me at the 7 (Daniel Emma)

-Hey Emma

-Hey Danny

-Can you meet me at the 7 at 7pm

-Depends can we do 6 instead

-Sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's pov:

So Daniel just texted me asking me to meet him at the 7 for something but Ihave no idea what it is for thou. But when I get to the 7 I'm going to ask him why he left Austin that one day when he told me to meet him at his hotel room. I'm going to ask Maddie if she can come and help me get ready I met Maddie on my forst day at Irdium she was really nice and so is her boyfriend Diego. (Maddie- Emma-)

- Hey Maddie can you come help me pick out a outfit to go meet Daniel at the 7 at 6pm

-Yeah Emma I will be right there

-Thanks Maddie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie's pov:

So I'm going to Emma's to help her get ready to go to meet Daniel. I get at her house and knock on the door and her little sister answers the door she says Emma is in her room and she said I can go right in. So when I walk in I see Emma practicing spells I had no clue she was a witch but so am I. I say "Emma where you just casting spells" "No Maddie I was not casting spells".

Emma's pov:

So I am casting a few spells when Maddie walks in and sees me but the weird thing is that she knew what I was doing is it possible she is a witch no it can't be. "So Maddie yes I am a witch and I know you are one to so let's skip the awkward part of this convo and get me ready to go meet Daniel at the 7 in 1 hour."

Maddie's pov:

So I start picking out an outfit for Emma when I find the perfect outfit so it is white shorts, a pink tanktop and sandels. She looks at the outfit and loves then I do a french braid in her hair and do her makeup. Then after all that she is ready to go meet Daniel.

Daniel's pov:

So it is 6 and I am at the 7 with Emma. "Emma can I ask you something" "Sure Danny what is it" "Will you go out with me Emma Alonso" "Oh Danny I was waiting for you to ask me and my answer is YES" Oh my gosh she said yes she said yes then it happens she asks "Danny why did you family leave Austin so quickly?"

Emma's pov:

I asked Daniel why he left so quickly after he ask me out. Danile starts talking " Emma the reason we left is because the T3 decided they wanted to make the biggest prank but they did not know you were coming over that one day and they pulled the prank right after I texted you saying that you could come over. And we got kicked out so we had to leave right away because my parents were so frustrated with them and they are still mad at them." "But Daniel y'all visited 3 months ago". "Yeah but they flooded th hotel" "Oh" I say that is the only word I can manage to say.