Old memories

I always wanted to write about Alice finding her old diaries & stuff and sharing this memories with FP :) well i tried to make it a little sad and tried to involve everything we know about Alices past. Have fun reading this <3

Update: this chapter is happening while Alice is taking all her stuff back she still left at the farm so she can move in with FP in the Cooper-Jones House It's happening between 4x04-4x06!

«Can I come in?» , Charles asked with a box in his hands
«Yes of course!», Alice said smiling at him. Only her,FP and now Charles were right now in the Cooper-Jones House.

«What is in it?» Alice asked Charles confused as she saw the box in his hands.
«There is some of your stuff, you forgot taking back from the farm» , Charles said while looking at the Box. He placed it on the couch desk in the living room and was already on his way leaving.

«Why don't you stay?» , Alice asked him
«I just need to go back to work. I'm sorry» ,he answered and Alice let a sad smile out.
She still felt like it was her fault that she and Charles don't have this typical mother-son relationship.

«Alice Smith 1990-1995 stuff?»
FP read out loud with a confused look on his face.«I think i remember this box!» ,Alice said «There are probably a few thing from my teenage years in it. It's not that important.»
Alice tried to forget her past and everything that happened in her teenage years. Deep down she was still hurt about everything that happened back in Highschool between her and FP.

«I really wanna know what's in it"», FP said looking at Alice. Alice was by herself curious about what was in the box.
«We can take a look, but I don't think there is something important in» , she said and both of them set down the couch.

«I really didn't know I still have all this stuff» she said after opening the box.
One of her old dairies was in it. As FP saw it he took one of them and asked Alice if he can read out what stands in it. Alice agreed.

He read out:
4th April 1991
«Dear diary,
allot of stuff happened the last few weeks...there is a boy I fell in love with...as though as I am,I have silly putties around him. He also lives in the Southside at the Sunnyside-Trailer Park but wants everyone to believe he's a northsider. He told everyone he lives on Elm street...how embarrassing....I could never leave my place for the Elm street where all perfect northside families are that's just not how I want my life to end!!! Well anyways I think it's the first time I am really in love....how am I supposed to tell Forsythe Pendelton Jones junior that I fell in love with him after making out a few times in the bathroom toilets?! I know that he doesn't feel the same as i do! I just know it...»

Alice was silent. She felt a little ashamed letting FP reading her feelings for him out loud and FP noticed it he just smiled and didn't want to make this situation more uncomfortable for her. He just switched the sides.

15th July 1991
«Dear diary...
it's been a while.... Well FP and I are now separated again. I feel guilty for not telling him about the baby. OUR Baby!
I just don't want more trouble between us so i decided not to tell him...Things are getting real worse for me now: I escaped the Southside...I just want the best for the baby I decided to keep and I found someone I can probably raise the baby with: his name is Hal Cooper and he's from the Nothside.He helped me to escape the Southside and I think he'll probably also helps me to raise a child. Well for now I think it's the best for me and for the baby...Maybe I'll tell him a few days before prom about the Baby»

Alice stayed silent. She wanted to tell FP he should stop reading but she couldn't. She tried to hold her tears back but she knew if she would say something she would cry.

20th July 1991
«The prom was a disaster!!! After Hal
and I were crowned King and Queen we went backstage because he wanted to talk to me. I already knew it was about the Baby, i told him a few days before.(Of course i didn't tell him that FP was actually the father!) well I thought Hal wanted the best for me but I was wrong! He made an appointment for me with the doctor without even telling me...the only thing I remember from that night is that we were fighting allot. FP saw us and I looked him,in his eyes trying to get his attention but it seemed like he didn't care...only if he knew the reason we were fighting and that it was actually about HIS baby....!
Well tomorrow I will run away to the sisters of quite mercy! I will stay there until it's born. I think it's the best for him if I give him up to adoption...His name will be Charles-Smith. After that I have only one option: staying with Hal in Elm street.....»

FP decided not to read more out. He stayed silent for some seconds and was trying not to let a single tear fall. He needed to be the sronger one now.

Alice lost it and let all her tears out.
«I'm so sorry FP. I know I did so many things wrong I just--»
She looked down and tried not to make the situation even worser.
FP was now looking at her and ready to say something.

She was ready to everything he was going to say or do even if she wouldn't like his reaction but instead he opened his arms and both of them fell into a hug. Her head was placed on his chest and he was holding her tight

«It's okay,it's okay» ,he whispered a few times in her ear.
She expected everything but not this. After a minute they broke away their hug and he hold both of  her shoulders so her eyes were looking at his.

«Look Alice, noone of this was your fault and even if you did a few things wrong it doesn't matter! Maybe if you didn't we were never where we are now:Living together on elm street and have a happy end...» che said with a sad smile.
She also smiled a little.

«I love you and I'm so grateful to you Alice...»
«I love you too, FP!»