Chapter 4

Y/N POV:

As Korekiyo Unwrapped the bandages, I say something absolutely Terrifying.
I gasped as My face went pale,

My legs and arms had a long bloody scar, Covering my legs and arms, The scars were a bit open, and still a bit Bloody. But that wasn't the weird part, The weird part Is that it was on my whole Legs and arms, Making a straight long and Hurting scar, I'm surprised I'm even alive right now! (I had no other ideas for this shit)

I covered my mouth In shock trying not to scream, I was absolutely Terrified

I was heavily breathing, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"K-Kaede did this?!" Korekiyo looked at me, "Actually no, Before she got executed she admitted she hit her In the head, but she admitted she didn't do the scars to you" "But who could of Done this to me.?" "We're not sure yet, Not even the pictures show anyone In the Library except for you and rantaro," "And It couldn't have been Rantaro, Cause when I entered the library I saw him dead, Then I blacked out..!" Who could have done this to me.! This Is absolutely Insane!
Ryoma then took my hand, "Just breath Y/N, The good thing Is that your still alive, I don't know what I could have done without you.." He muttered that last part so I could only hear It.

I took deep breaths and tried to control my breathing, Ryoma, He makes me feel, Happy..
"..So what are we gonna do to the scars.?" I asked.

"Well the best thing to do Is just let them heal" Ryoma Looked at me and said. I nodded I. Response. I took the bandages from Korekiyos hand and bandaged up my legs and arms, He was a bit shocked by this.

"Well are you hungry at all?, It would be best to eat" Kirumi Asked me, I nodded.
"I'll go get you something to eat!" Tenko then rushed out to get me some food. "Also, Our Ultimate research labs have all opened up" Kiibo exclaimed. "Oh! I would like to check mine some time!" I said as I started to get out of my bed but then I remembered. "Oh wait I gotta wait till my stupid legs heal.." I pouted then slouched back into the bed, the sheets were not even that soft, more like they were thin.

Miu laughed, "Have you even Tried walking shit head?" I shrugged then Grabbed then bed stand and put my legs off the bed, I got up and tried to walk with my Trembling legs, "See I'm perfect fin— I was cut short to me falling on the ground on my knees, I made a small noise, "Nevermind.." Ryoma Chuckled then helped me back Up. I let go of his hand and walked around the room a bit trying not to fall, "So Ill be able to walk to like the bathroom and getting things In the room, But maybe I'm not ready to leave the room Yet" I said as I carefully walked back to the bed and sat there.

Tenko came back with some food and I ate It, Feels like I haven't ate In so long, When It's only been 2 days, and I was Unconscious. I took the snack and ate up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a Bit everyone was leaving to give me some space to Rest, I yawned as I waved to everyone leaving.

I looked at Ryoma as he smiled and was about to leave but I stopped him, "Wait Ryoma, Can you um..Stay.?" He looked at me Them looked away for a sec.
"Sure" He walked over to a chair next to the bed I was In. I Stretched And Yawned one more time as I Laid down on my bed.
"Hey Ryoma?" "Hm?" "What was your First thoughts seeing me Unconscious?" He looked down and sighed, He looked down for a bit then Hesitantly He looked up to speak.

"I thought I had just Lost someone again.."
'Again?' I looked at him and gave a small smile, "Well, I'm gonna live till I die, and that will be a while, I promise." I smiled at him as I yawned. "Well, Ima get some rest now.." I gently looked up at him then Gently closed my eyes.

Ryomas POV:
As she fell asleep, I faintly blushed, She's different In a way..
I say up from my chair and walked over to the bed she was laying In. "..." I smiled, "Goodnight Y/N.." I hesitantly Left the Infirmary.