Chapter 9

"Damn" Mahinang usal ni Cara ng dahan dahan syang umupo sa kama nya

"What the fuck! Dianne!" Gulat pa nyang sigaw ng Makita si Dianne na nakaupo sa sofa nya at marahan na tinitignan sya,Katabi naman nito ang dalagang nakasandal sa gilid ng sofa at natutulog doon.

"What happened?" Dianne asked while resting her chin on the back of her palm.

"I am the one who need to ask that" Cara answered and look away habang hinihimas ang braso nya,Ramdam nya padin ang hapdi sa likod nito.

"You let Isabel have your beads? Kailan pa? You know how dangerous that is!" Dianne in frustration,shouted.

Cara rolled her eyes at tumalikod kay Dianne, "I know,But this is the way to know the secret behind her"

"Do you even listen? It will kill you!"

Agad agad tumayo si Cara,Walking towards Dianne, "Just let me" The angel whispered

"Let you?" Saglit na umismid si Dianne then she sarcastically laugh, "Pag malayo sayo si Isabel,It will consumed your power--Or I must say,Manghihina ka or worst, The body you're with will die"

The angel sighed in front of Dianne at marahan na tumingin sa natutulog na dalaga

"I don't care" Cara answered coldly at marahan na nilapitan si Isabella,Tanaw nya ang mumunting mukha nitong nakadungaw sa makapal nitong buhok habang pinapatungan ng ulo nya ang kanyang mga braso

"Do you--"

"Then I will never let her go far away from me" Cara cutted Dianne at malamig na tumingin dito, Dianne just answer her with an face palm,Marahan na lumuhod si Cara kay Isabella,She smoothly divided the hair unto the girl's face.

"What's with you?" Dianne asked again.

"I--I don't know" Cara stuttered and wonderfully looking at Isabel, "It is just, I want to protect her"

"There is something you need to know" Mahinang saad ni Dianne na agad kinalingon ni Cara, They peacefully walk outside the room upang di magising si Isabel.

Cara silently shut the door off, at marahan na tumingin kay Dianna na nakakrus ang mga braso.

"The light and the intensity of it last night"

Cara shrugged at aalis na sana ito pero nahila ito ni Dianne pabalik,

"It is purple"

Napatigil si Cara at marahan na tumingin pabalik dito,

"What?"

"I saw the light you released last night,It was purple" Napakunot naman ng noo si Cara dito, How it is impossible to become a purple? All that she knows, Purple are for hybrid demons.

"I was hugging Isabel--"

"No, you're kissing her--idiot" Dianne cut her off and rolled her eyes away from Cara.

"I was just trying to hide my Identity" Cara answered at tumingin kay Dianne,She saw something on Dianne eyes as the demon look away from her, Jealousy?

"I already told you about her,She has a boyfriend" Dianne said and turned her gaze back on Cara.

"Ahhh!" The two Immortal alerted ng marinig nila ang tili ng isang dalaga sa silid,Cara rush inside and saw Isabel hugging her knees and a black smoke was trying to get unto her.

Agad nilabas ni Cara ang espada nya, the smoke run away unto the balcony, sumunod naman sya dito she gently jumped unto the balcony when she realizes that her wings still not heal that's why hindi ito lumalabas sa likod nya

She was about to die when a pair of hands held her waist at sinama sya sa paglipad nito, "How come your God made an Idiot like you?"

It was Dianne,Cara gently pinned her arms around her at pinagmasdan nya ang pakpak nito.It was charcoal black with a magma on it's corner which releases black smoke too.

"I'm just weak tonight" Cara whispered, "Yeah, Because of Isabelle" Dianne whispered too with a hint on her voice, There is something about it that Cara hard to know.

They safely landed on the balcony, Gulat na mukha ni Isabella ang bumungad sakanila, "Tita Di? You're one of them too? You're--You're an angel too?"

Isabella stuttered and wandered but at the same time,She's amazed.She loves books with fantasy genre,She never knew that this creatures we're true.

"Yeah but a fallen-- this is a secret Isabel, please keep it carefully" Dianne said as she softly on the girl, Excited na tumango si Isabel.

Isabella turned her gaze into Cara,Nagmadali syang tumayo at yumakap dito.Cara is stunned.

"Thankyou mam Cara,You're my guardian angel" Isabella whispered when suddenly a voice on the past echoed in Cara's mind.

Maraming Salamat sa iyong itinulong sa amin, para kang isang anghel na ibinagsak sa lupa upang maging aking gabay

Cara misses that voice so much, out of nowhere she held her hand on Isabella's shoulder at ipinatong ang ulo nito sa balikat nya.

"I will always be" Cara whispered back, but suddenly bigla syang bumalik sa ulirat nya, she pushed Isabella away, "No" Cara whispered while looking at the girl habang nakakunot ang noo nya

Cara ran outside the room,Naiwan naman si Dianne at Isabella sa loob.

Isabella was about to make a move para sundan si Cara ng may palad na pumigil sakanya at hawakan sya sa braso.

"Her wings need to heal, Just let her"

Isabella sighed for awhile, " I called your grandpapi,She's on the way" Dianne's smooth voice echoed,Isabella smile and mouthed, "Thank you tita di,I owe you a lot"

Wala pang isang oras ng dumating si John,She rushly hugged her grand daughter and kisses her on the forehead, "Thank you Dianne" John mouthed at sinama na si Isabelle palabas habang nakangiti ng marahan sa Tita nya.

Dianne sighed as she wave her farewell to John and Isabella,She closed the door at pinuntahan si Cara sa garden ng bahay ni Cara.

She gently walked towards the garden, Nakaupo lang sa damuhan si Cara habang hawak ang isang bagay,Dianne looked at it.

Nakita nya ang lumang scarf na may nakaburdang pangalan dito, She walks closer to see the name indicated on it, "Cara" She called.

"I'm afraid" Cara stated while looking nowhere,

"Afraid on what?" Dianne answered at umupo sa tabi ng Anghel

"I'm afraid na baka di ko maproktehan si Isabelle katulad ng pagprotekta ko sakanya" The angel answered as she grip her palms on the scarf. "Who? Sakanya?" Dianne asked

Marahan na inangat ni Cara ang scarf at pinakita ang burda kay Dianne,

"She died on my arms because I failed on protecting her--She's a princess and her name was--" Saglit na lumanghap si Cara,kumuha ng lakas ng loob at nagsalita,

"Aaliyah"