It isn't until almost the end of the wedding when everything gets more interesting. “Erica! Please don't do this! I love you!” A man screams, interrupting the priest. Poor Erica looks mortified, and her fiance looks ready to kill .

“Matt, how did you get in here? Go home.” Erica begs, and Matt gives her a bright smile as he moves closer to her.

“It's not a home without you, my love.” Matt says, and Scott elbows Stiles roughly.

“Do something. This is still Beacon County, show your badge.” Scott hisses, and Stiles rolls his eyes before standing.

“Hi, buddy. I'm Deputy Stilinksi, and I'm going to have to ask you vacate the area immediately.” Stiles says,and the man frown at him before looking at his badge. “Come on.” Stiles says, grabbing the Matt guy by his arm to cart him out by his arm. The man struggles against him until him until he gives him over to the security team that works at the reception hall.

Stiles rushes back to his seat where apparently they had waited for him to start the wedding again, and he blushes while he sits back down. “They are no idea who we are.” Scott hisses, and Stiles snorts as he puts his badge back into his pocket.

“Well, you're the one who told me that I had to step in.” Stiles hisses, and he sees the best man staring at him. “Oh, man. This was a bad idea.” Stiles mutters, and Scott gives him a successful smile while clearly looking like he wants to say I told you so. “Okay, fine. As soon as this is over then lets count our loss and run.” Stiles whispers, and Scott nods.

Boyd and Erica are married without any other interruptions, and soon they're walking out while everyone cheers. Stiles and Scott try to bail, but they get stopped by an older looking woman. “Oh, thank you Deputy Stilinski for getting that horrid man out of my granddaughter's wedding.” She says, and Stiles nods his head.

“No problem, ma'am. Vernon's an old friend, I wouldn't want anyone to ruin his day with Erica.” Stiles lies, and the woman gives him a strange look.

“I've never heard anyone call him by his first name before, you two must have been close.” She tells him, and Stiles tries not to squeak while Scott looks like he wants to bury his head into sand before drowning himself.

“Yeah, we go way back. It was nice meeting you.” Stiles calls, grabbing Scott's hand to drag him along as they head towards the exit.

“Hey, wait! The reception hasn't started yet!” Someone calls, and Stiles and Scott gives each other a grim look before heading towards the hall with people behind them.

****

This Call For A Toast, So Pour The Champagne

Stiles has had entirely to much to drink for the evening, and it's only making him think that everything is funny. Scott is trying to take away his fourth straight shot of Jack before Derek Hale stands to give his best man speech. “Dude, that's the guy. I want to fuck him in gas station bathroom.” Stiles slurs, and Scott shushes. “What, dude? You can watch if you want, I don't mind. I bet he does though. Look at those arm, I bet he could hold me down.” Stiles says, and Scott throws his hand over his mouth.

“Um, hi. As most of you know, I'm Derek Hale.” (I want to get to know you. Shut up, Stiles.) Derek says, and Stiles cheers loudly. “Uh, thanks? Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been friends with both of these amazing people since high school. They have made me a better person, and I am eternally grateful to them because of it.” Derek says, and Stiles watches his mouth move up and down. “Also I want to thank the police officer who kept their day from being ruined.” Derek adds, and Stiles sputters into his drink.