"hnggg-- Ah!" Xiao Zhan moaned, clenching his fist in ecstasy. Since they are still on the entryway, there's nothing he can hold on to. His palm is getting red with his clenching.

After some time, Yibo pulled away. Admiring the creation he just made, Xiao Zhan is in a moaning mess, his backside is wet all over because of Yibo's tongue job.

Xiao Zhan turns his head to Yibo, his eyes are hooded, saliva is slipping out of his mouth and his face is all red, "Pound me already~" he begged in his soft tone, different from his usual stone face.

For the hundredth time Yibo's heart was struck with Cupid's arrow, 'cute!' he thought.

"Then spread wide-" Yibo instructed. Xiao Zhan obliged and pulled his legs wider, giving him a wide entrance. Then he pulled out the condoms they bought and ripped one open and dress his cock.

Yibo then grabbed his cheeks and groped them apart as he positions himself. He slowly entered, and when it's already on its half he pushed himself suddenly. Xiao Zhan screamed in pleasure at the sudden filling on his crevice. Tears fell from his eyes and his back arched.

"Shit! hng Ah... ugh...hump!" he moaned as Yibo started moving, because it's already slippery, he's able to move smoothly. He's thrusting at a moderate speed.

Xiao Zhan let out his moans as loud as he can since the entire area is deserted.

As time gradually passed, Yibo's thrust became eager.

Drunken with each other's pheromones, they let themselves be carried away with their instincts.

The thrust is getting wild each time pass, Xiao Zhan had come for how many times yet he's still not satisfied. The heat inside him hasn't calmed down yet, rather, it's begging for more affection from Yibo's stiffness.

Yibo then leaned down, pressing his chest on Xiao Zhan's back as he reached for his nipple. It was erect and perky, wanting attention too.

He flicked on his nipples and rubbed them gently with his nails. It added to Xiao Zhan's pleasure, his head threw back, his eyes rolled at the back of his head and his hole suddenly tightened clamping down on Yibo. Yibo winced, as if he's getting choked, He nibbled on Xiao Zhan's ears and whispered, "Relax, you're choking me. Did you like it so much?" he asked seductively as he flicked on his nipples harder.

Xiao Zhan bit his lip, his eyes shut in too much pleasure.

Yibo smirked at his reaction, he leaned away and grabbed Xiao Zhan's hips, and without warning, he slammed himself in.

Xiao Zhan was surprised at the attack that made him cum for the fourth time. "Ngn~ m-more~" he begged.

Yibo gritted his teeth, 'is he provoking me?' he thought as he slammed himself repeatedly, Xiao Zhan on the other hands screamed in pleasure.

The room was filled with screams of pleasure, moans, and the sound of their skins slapping.

"You like this?" Yibo asked him with his husky voice as he rams him continuously, Xiao Zhan was not able to answer, the pleasure is too much that the only sound coming out from his mouth are moans and mewls.

As Yibo bang him fast and deep, he leaned closer to his face, he grabbed his cheeks with his other hand and pushed his face to face him. Xiao Zhan looked at him with hooded eyes, mouth gaped open and flushed face. Yibo smirked, 'damn, he's beautiful,' he thought as he pulled his face for a kiss. Their tongue intertwined, Strings of their saliva dribble down their lips as they pull away.

Xiao Zhan's backside started to twitch, and any minute Yibo will erupt.

The thrust went violent, he grabbed his hips, groped it tight as he bang repeatedly, his semen is already filling the condom.

Xiao Zhan's toes curled, his semen is escaping his cock while he can feel from his backside the warmth of the Yibo's semen that is being filled in the condom.

"Hng! Kiss me.. Bo- kiss me! ah!" he begged as he pulled Yibo by the neck and pressed his lips on his. While they both release, they kissed passionately.

Xiao Zhan lost his strength, he was about to collapse when Yibo immediately caught him. They are both catching their breath, their hearts are beating fast from all the work out they had done.

Yibo pulled away, he held Xiao Zhan with his other hand while the other removes the condom that was filled with his liquid.

"Come on, hold onto me so I can put you on the bed," he said to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan weakly stood with the help of Yibo. Then Yibo pulled him up, making him encircle his legs on his waist, then he encircled his arms on Yibo's neck as he rests his chin on his shoulder. Yibo supported him with his free hand while the other hand is holding the condom.

He sighed and smiled as he looks at their position on the mirror across the room. Xiao Zhan looked like a child. Then his eyes saw their luggage just by the entrance beside the place where they did it. He sighed, 'I will pull it inside later,' he thought, then looked beside it, the semen and sweat are splattered all over. His cheeks flushed red, 'that too, I'll clean it later,' he thought and looked away.

Then he walked inside, the room reeked of their pheromones mixed together. He smiled happily, the scents that are mixing together are the sign that they had made love, though he knows it's a one-sided love, he's still happy that he's holding the one he loves.

They reached the bedroom, he threw the condom on the trash can then slowly put Xiao Zhan down. When he finally laid him down, he pulled away. He was about to walk away to get some towel and water to clean him up, Xiao Zhan grabbed his wrist. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at Yibo with his puppy eyes, "M-more~" he mumbled.

Yibo's heart fluttered, his shaft who calmed down suddenly sprung up again. The erotic face Xiao Zhan is pulling is making him aroused again. He bit his lip, Xiao Zhan looks exhausted just a while ago and now he's asking for another right.

He gritted his teeth, Xiao Zhan's pleading face is in front of him and he cannot say no to that.

He heaved a long sigh and looked up at the ceiling. "Fuck!" he cursed. He's been carried away again.

Then he looked down at him with lust, "You asked for it!" he roared.

----

A/N: Waaah! Finally done with this chapter, I spent six hours typing this, my head is gonna explode. I need to swim in holy water this time HAHAHHA Anyway, I hope you like it.