! relationships !

best friends:
- hu tao
~ we are very close friends
~ we understand each other's humor a lot
~ we can relate to each other a lot
~ people mistake us for sisters (not because of how we look, just because we act like each other a lot)
~ we do not feel awkward around each other
~ we cuddle with each other a lot
~ we prank people together on a daily basis (not all the time tho)
~ we have sleepovers often
~ sometimes we have small picnics or just randomly run around in the mountains
~ we have tickle fights occasionally (yes i'm touchstarved what about it)
~ we both have cute small bunny plushies that kinda serves as a friendship bracelet

best friends:- hu tao~ we are very close friends ~ we understand each other's humor a lot ~ we can relate to each other a lot ~ people mistake us for sisters (not because of how we look, just because we act like each other a lot) ~ we do not feel ...

i have the purple one, while she has one exactly like this but except it's red
there's a little gem in the middle of the bow of each bunny, and everytime the person that owns it touches it, the gem glows for the other bunny, it's corresponding color (for example if hu tao touches her bunny, my bunny's gem will glow purple and if i touch my bunny, her bunny's gem will glow red)
look ik this is confusing but it's cute
~ the bunnies always smell like vanilla/cotton candy
~ the bunnies never get dirty or destroyed

how we met:
~ as exploring throughout the outskirts of mondstadt and liyue harbor, both priya and hu tao were just walking around just for the fun of it. both were so bored and had nothing better to do, so they decided to just explore yknow? as hu tao saw priya from a distance, she had a little trick up her sleeve. as priya was calmly minding her business, all of a sudden, priya was frightened by hu tao's "BOO!" out of nowhere, by nearby trees and rocks. she screamed grabbing a nearby stick and threw it towards hu tao, not knowing it wasn't a hilichurl or slime. the brown-haired girl immediately apologized to priya for scaring her so bad, and priya apologized for throwing the stick at her. they decided to get to know more about each other, and just like that, they clicked. as walking with each other, they encountered a group of hilichurls and slimes, but defeated all of them easily with a bit of effort. both girls started to meet in the same spot everyday, until hu tao introduced liyue to priya. ever since, hu tao and priya was very close and were like sisters to each other.

- zhongli
~ we are very close
~ we have a father-daughter relationship
~ pats my head lightly as a praise
~ my father figure
~ he cares for me very much (in a platonic way) 
~ claims hu tao to be a "bad influence" on me (in a jokingly way ofc)

how we met:
~ it was when priya was introduced to liyue by hu tao and hu tao began to introduce her other friends to priya, zhongli being one of them. zhongli, hu tao, and priya was always a little small trio together around liyue.

- xiao:
~ we occasionally talk
~ gets jealous every time i interact with zhongli
~ we have playful arguments occasionally
~ we're close friends

how we met:
~ when hu tao introduced priya to liyue, xiao was one of the first people they bumped into.

- lisa
~ my mother figure
~ she taught me how to use my vision/what is a vision
~ we are very close
~ we have a mother-daughter relationship
~ we sometimes help each other in the library
~ she hugs me a lot

how we met:
~ as priya arrived to mondstadt, she quickly started to ask a mondstadt resident where a library is. in order to know what that electro vision was doing in her booksack, she needed to research visions. priya finally found her way to the library. and that's where she met lisa. lisa basically became priya's teacher in a way, teaching her how to use her vision, educating her about other visions, etc.

- amber
~ we are very close
~ we explore through mondstadt a lot and fight off hilichurls together (none of us get hurt/injured)

how we met:
~ as i met lisa, she introduced priya to the rest of the characters in mondstadt, amber being one of them. amber was very accepting of the electro girl's arrival and even taught her a bit in wind-gliding (they didn't get in trouble btw). since then, priya and amber have been great best friends and supported each other

other characters im very close with but i don't feel like explaining how we met and such:
- kaeya
- jean
- klee
- lumine and aether (in my dr, they were never separated and live in mondstadt and they both still explore with paimon)
- diluc
- paimon
- venti
- childe
- xinyan

(everybody else knows me but we're only mutuals)