4:

Jeongin's POV:

I woke up early because my head still hurts..

I saw mom packing some of my things..

"Mom?what are you doing?why are you putting my things on on my bag?"I asked while rubbing my eyes..

She looked at me and walked towards me..

"You're awake..we'll be moving on busan today.."Mom answered.

We'll be moving on busan?

"What about hyunjin hyung?I don't want him to be lonely.."I said..

"We can visit him.."She added.. "Now,go and take a shower because after a few hour,we'll leaving.."

I nodded as i stand up and walked towards the bathroom and take a shower..

After that,i put my clothes on..

"Mom,can i go to Jinnie  hyung?"I asked permission..

"You cant,innie..We're leaving in a few minutes.."Mom answered..

I pouted..

Mom told me to go to the car and wait for them...

I sat on the back seat as I waited for them..

After a few minutes,mom and dad finished packing our things on the car..Dad started the car and started driving..I looked outside as i saw hyunjin hyung looking at our car as the car passed by..

I didn't have the chance to say goodbye..

Hyunjin's POV:

I asked permission to my mom to go to jeongin's house to play with him..

My mom agreed..

I walked out and walked to jeongin's house..

When I almost on their house,i saw jeongin's mom and packed their things and drove off..I saw jeongin looked at me as they passed by..

They left?i didn't have the chance to talk with jeongin for the last time..

I walked home as I walked  to the living room and sat on the couch as tears falls down on my cheek..

My mom noticed me and walked towards me and sat down..

"Why are you crying?did something happened?"Mom asked..

"J-jeongin left without telling me.."I stuttered..

"Maybe they need to go somewhere..don't worry,he'll come back.."Mom said..

"N-no,they'll not!t-they move out and theyll never come back!"I added..

"Dont cry,Hyun..Im sure they'll come back soon.."Mom said.. "now,go to your room first while i make something to eat to cheer you up.."

I just nodded and walked to my room and jumped on my bed as i hugged my ferret stuffed toy..

Why did he leave without telling anything to me?i could at least say goodbye properly or talk with him for the last time..

He's my only friend..

Now,there's no one i can play with..

I cried until i falls asleep..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi again..

I hope you like it (*3)/

Stay healthy and be happy :)

See you at the next chapter ❤️