Are You Ashamed Of Me!?

It's the same thing every day.

"Boruto when are we going to tell them we're together?"

"Tomorrow I promise!"

"But you said that yesterday..."

"I mean it this time."

The same freaking thing!

'Tomorrow'

He says!

'Next time'

He says!

I don't mind, he just isn't ready.

I keep telling myself.

But the thing that always sets me off are those STUPID EXCUSES THAT HE COMES UP WITH AND THEY SOMEHOW ALWAYS FLEEPING WORKS!

But not once have I said anything about it.

For SIX MONTHS I've stayed quiet!

But I'm getting sick and tired of people thinking him and SARADA are together!

So sick of it!

But me being the amazing 'boyfriend' I am, I've stayed quiet about how I felt.

But not anymore.

I'm tired of pretending his excuses don't hurt me!

I'm tired of people trying to push him and Sarada together!

And she is too!

I'm tired of hiding the fact we're together...

It's like he's ASHAMED of me!

Of US!

And I'm sick of it.

"Boruto?" He turned to look at me. "Yes, love?" I wanted to roll my eyes at him calling me 'love'. "Are we finally going to tell everyone we're together?" He made a face. That same face he makes whenever I bring this up. "You know what never mind." I got up and walked away. "Babe where are you going?" He called. "The kitchen." I walked out of his room.

"Hey, Mitsuki." I heard a voice call out as I walked downstairs. "Hello, Miss Uzumaki." I smiled at her as I walked into the kitchen. "Are you ok? You seem a bit upset." I sighed. "My stupid excuse of a boyfriend has once again refused to tell anyone we're dating." Miss Uzumaki turned to look at me. "Again?" I nodded. She had known me and Boruto were together. "You poor thing." She gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm starting to feel like he's ashamed of me..." Her eyes softened. "Mitsuki please don't think like that..." She pulled me into a hug. "But it's just so hard..." I hugged back. "I promise he does love you!" I wanted to cry so badly. "I'm so tired of pretending." I hugged her tighter. "It hurt so much..." She rubbed circles on my back. "Shh shh, it's ok. Everything is going to be okay." I cried into her shoulder.

After what felt like hours I pulled away and cleaned the tears off my face. "I should probably head upstairs before he gets suspicious." I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed some snacks. "Ok but I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." I smiled at her. "I know." I walked upstairs with snacks in my hand.

.

We were once again hanging out with our friends.

And the topic of the day was RELATIONSHIP!

So here I am listening to my friends try to set my boyfriend up with my best friend.

"I seriously don't get why you and Sarada aren't in a relationship yet." Shikadai had said. "Yeah, you two are practically soulmates!" Boruto chuckled nervously. "Yeah no Sarada is more like a sister to me!" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Yeah, Boruto is more like a brother to me too." She sent me a sympathetic look. She also knew me and Boruto were dating. "Hey Mitsuki, are you dating anyone?" Chocho asked. I know she had some type of interest in me whether romantic or not. "Actually yes." Everyone's eyes widen. "Wow, Mitsuki is the first person in our friend group to get a lover! Who would have thought?" Everyone but Boruto and Sarada were laughing. "So Mitsuki, tell us about this mystery person." Inojin said. "Well, they're honestly a dumbass for inflicting so much pain on me and if by the end of the week they don't tell our friend we are together I'm calling quits." Everyone looked stunned. "M-mitsuki?" Boruto called out my name. I just turned and stared at him with tears in my eyes. "Mitsuki are you ok?" Metal lee asked. "In all honesty no." I got up and walked out Ignoring everyone calling out my name.

{In all honesty, I wanted to make this a one shot but it 7:09 in the morning and I pulled an all-nighter.} ~ Playes-Sama