Chapter 17- Plans Have Changed

Começar do início

They all nodded

"Alright. Pride, you're taking our new Sloth right when we're done this meeting, take him right back up to hell and don't stay long. I have a feeling there's going to be some sensers working against us for now on. Now I know this is against the rules, but since we really have no choice, we all know demons holding curses work and learn better together. Gluttony, you'll be training our new Lust with Pride and his new student so the process quickens a bit. We only have a year. Don't skip or race over anything of course, but try using as much sparetime as you've got. The two of you have any objections?" you started explaining,

Pride and Gluttony were found together and raised together since birth. So they got along quite well with each other. Pride only nodded, not bothering to go against you at the moment. Even he knew when not to mess with you. Gluttony suddenly smiled, nodding.

"Got it."

You nodded before turning to Greed and Lust.

"Greed, I'll need you to ask Musashi if he'll be willing to help in Lust's training of our new Gluttony. You'll be staying as well to help them."

Greed simply nodded like a normal demon while Lust gave a wink and a smile.

"Now Envy and Wrath. Envy, I've already sent a letter to Hajime. If he says yes me and him will be helping with your training sessions"

She giggled

"Hajime's our new curse of Pride? I remember that little demon who used to follow you around like a lost puppy even when he did grow up into the great lieutenant he was. It'll be fun to see him again" she smiled,

You rolled your eyes in amusement before looking to Wrath who was still clueless of the boy who was supposed to be his pupil.

Right as you were about to speak again however, Lust flash stepped towards you before grabbing and taking you with him into a random room of the building. Your eyes still slightly wide from surprise went up to meet the purple eyes of the passionate demon before her that was obviously picking up on her anxious behavior.

"Will you be ok to go through this story once again. Especially with Greed and Envy in the room. I know the other 3 won't be much of a problem, but-"

You shook your head, putting a finger to his lips to silence the demon.

"I have no choice. Both Plan B, C, and D needed this explanation. Weither I like it or not. Greed and Envy might take it a little hard, but we also both know they wouldn't  judge me of my past history. A little mad that I didn't tell them anything about it, but that's all. They both know how important this is for the next generation. It'll be fine"

He sighed,

"Fine.. but before you run off to do anything after this meeting you're coming straight to me and I'm feeding you."

You chuckled

"Of course. Now let's get back in there."

So that's what you did. You went back to the room with Lust's arms wrapped both protectivly and reassurinly around your waist. His chin resting on your head as he gave a warning glare to both Envy and Greed as you told your story of the relationships and reasons of current situations involving Jyugo, the reverse curse of Greed.

Pride already knowing most of the story only thought of how he'd train the new sloth Qi. Gluttony doing the same not really caring for the story and only paying attention to the key points.

Wrath. Who the explanation was mostly intended for took it all in, nodding in understanding by the end. He gave no thought to the secret part of it all, only paying attention to the caution he'd need to use to teach he's pupil.