Man: Mom!!! Please.... Don't start this.... I will eat!!? Where is the food!?

Ny: Come to dining hall!!! You are not allowed to eat food from your bed room!!!

Ma(making faces): You and your rules....

Ny: Ab don't sit there cursing me and my rules.... Come down.... You have to practice with Fab 5 for next week's programme na!?

Ma: Yaa I forgot that!!!

Ny(extra sweetly): But my dear son.... (warning): If you step out of the house without eating the food I will chop your head!!!

Ma(horrified): Now I know why this Mukthi is this irritating!!!

Ny(smiling): She is my daughter na.... Issliye.... And you.... Exactly like you father.... Boring!!!

Mu: Mom!!! What is Manik.... I...I mean Bhaiyya doing there.... Tell him to come and have the food we are getting late....

Ny: Manik.... Come and have the food....

Manik went and had the food.... And he went to SPACE to practice music.... Cabir, Alya and Druv were already waiting for them....

Ma: Good morning guys....

Dr: Good morning buddy...

Al: Good morning Manik

Ca: Good morning Manik.... And Mukthi!!! Good morning...

He said extra enthusiastically to Mukthi....

Mu(glaring angrily): Good Morning Cabir!!!

Al: Kya hua Mukthi!? You look like a volcano which is about to burst....

Ca: She is always like that Alya!!! Leave her.... Muku baby will be not in a mood to talk as she lost the bet....

Dr(shocked): She lost in a bet!? Our Mukthi!?

Ca: Oye Topiwale... Don't be this dramatic.... Aur haa... She lost in a bet.....

Ma: What bet!?

Ca: Vo... Mani....

Mu: Kuch nahi.... Cabir.... There is still time.... So don't declare that I lost.... Mukthi Malhothra never loose....

Ma: Yaa.... That's the biggest feature of Malhothras....

Ca(suppressing his laughter): Haa.... You should say the same after she does the dare....

Mu: Now stop it!!! And everybody come.... Let's practice.... Time is precious!!!

They started practicing!!!!

*Mature content ahead*

A girl was laying on the bed half naked.... She her face was beetroot red because of blushing!!! A man came and hovered on her.... And slowly started to place wet kisses on her.... He slowly started to remove the duvet which was covering her..... She clutched the duvet tightly...

Man(huskily): Leave it love!!! You shouldn't hide yourself from me!!! Let me see you completely....

Slowly she loosened her grip on the duvet.... And he started to remove the duvet.... His eyes darkened with lust on seeing her stark naked!!! He went towards her and she started breathing heavily due to the proximity.....

He started to placing wet kisses on her cleavage.... And giving her love bites. She was a moaning mess by now.... He bite on her collar bone and she moaned in pain..... He started to lick there to soothe the pain....

Girl: Aah!!! It feels so good...

*Mature content over*

But suddenly he stood up...