Oneshot because i dont wanna make another part at the moment

Bidens POV

I walk down the hallway, my shoes making a 'clicking' noise every time my shoe hits the floor. Pictures of past presidents stare down at me. I wonder what they would think of me now, would they be disappointed in what I have done? I turn my body to a door. "Donald J Trump" Read a golden plate. Slowly knocking on the door I wait for an answer. 'Thump, thump, thump', the door swings open as I am pulled into darkness. A strong smell of lavender and fake tanner fill my nose. 'The lavender is probably from Melania, since Donald knows I hate lavender' I think to myself.
"Joe! "
I feel the air from my lungs slowly escape as I am being hugged.
"B-baby hey! " I struggle to get out as it is hard to breathe.
      I am finally given the gift of breathing again as my love slowly backs away. I can finally see his perfect face. Donald looks so perfect today. He had my hoodie on, it was dark blue with a little picture of a German Shepherd on the top left side. He had some simple sweatpants to go with it, and god damn he looked so good.
I pick up my hands for stroke his hair, the greasiness making my hands shiny, but that didn't matter.
"Can we please go to the bed, Joe? " My love asks as he looks up at me with those beautiful, sea blue eyes.
I simply chuckle as I lead him to the bed. He plops down and the bed makes a creaking noise in protest. I lay down next to him, putting my hands on his waist.
    He leans against my chest and sighs, clearly comfortable.
"Hey baby boy? " I say
"Yes? "
"Can we put on a movie, im kind of bored?"
He laughs as he reaches to grab the remote, his ass presses against my private as I try to keep the thoughts away. This isn't the time to do it, he's too relaxed.
He gets the remote and turns the tv on. Quickly skipping through channels until we find "Shrek".
" Stop right there baby, that's the perfect movie. " I excitedly say.
Donald laughs, his yellow teeth glowing against his orange skin, god he's beautiful.

     Half way into the movie we both fall asleep. I love being here with my love, it's like all my worries start to wash away when I look into his eyes. For once, I am happy. I don't have to think about all my duties as president, or all the shit I have to put up with with Jill and that stupid cat she wants. She just has to admit that she likes pussy and go on with her life 🙄.
I wake up the next morning, and look down to see my lover. The sun against his face, and his breathing in perfect rhythm with mine. This man, this man is amazing and beautiful. He is the love of my life, and nothing will ever change that.
I love you, Donald Trump.