New friends

You and Raya were riding on a fully grown Tuk Tuk through the desert. Soon you stopped a the edge of a cliff. You knocked on Tuk Tuk and he opened up. You and Raya then take your masks off. You pulled out the map and saw that you were at the last river. You drew a circle over the river on the map. Raya sighed. "I really hope this is it." She said. "Me too." You said. Tuk Tuk then began chasing a small bug. "Whoa. What are you doing you big fur bug?" Raya asked. "Hey, buddy, focus. Eyes forward, Tuk Tuk." You said. Tuk Tuk then stopped following it. "Good boy. You're so easily distracted." "Raya, look out!" You said. The two of you fell off Tuk Tuk and saw more Druun. You put your hands out and used your power to blast it away as Raya grabbed her things. You then looked back to see Tuk Tuk rolled over. You and Raya went back and helped roll him back on his feet. "You're getting a little too big for this, bud." Raya said. The two of you then rode on him to the last river. "Six years of searching and we end up at a literal shipwreck." Raya said. The two of you jumped off. "That's not a bad sign, is it?" You asked.

The three of you walked toward the shipwreck. You and Raya went through the hole and Tuk Tuk went to follow but he was too big to fit. You and Raya walked to the end of the shipwreck. The two of you then sat down and you unrolled the scroll. Raya placed offerings to the dragon next to the scroll. You then took out the dragon necklace Namaari gave to you years ago. "Sisdatu, I don't know if you're listening, we've searched every river to find you. And now we're here at the very last one. Look, there's not a lot of us left. And we really need your help. If I can be honest, I really need your help. I made a mistake, I trusted someone I shouldn't have. And now the world's broken." You cried and rubbed a tear away. "Sisudatu, we just really, really want our Ba back. "Please." More tears fell from your eyes. Raya looked at you. "Oh, (Y/n)." She hugged you and you hugged her back. "It's not your fault." She said. You nodded and wiped your tears away. Then you put the necklace with the other offerings. You took a deep breath. "Here it goes." You poured some water in as you began to sing. "Suvaa de draa sim. Mandra de draa lim. Bavaa de draa tomben." You then poured the last of the water.

Suddenly bubbles came out from the water. Tuk Tuk then tried to get your attention. "We know, buddy, we haven't forgotten-" You gasped as you and Raya saw bubbles floating around. The bubbles went into one direction and then a bunch of fog formed. Suddenly you heard a voice. "Oh my, where am I? Pengu? Amba? Pranee? Are you here?" "Oh mighty Sisu." Raya said. You and Raya made the sign. "Who said that?" She asked. She quickly spun around and knocked you both over. "Hello?" She asked. She looked around. "Hello?" She then heard mumbling and looked down to see you and Raya. "Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't see you two." She said. She picked you both up. "Not too bad, a little dusty. Let me get that for Ya." She said. She then got the dust off. "You're... Sisu?" You asked. "And you're... people. What are your names?" She asked. "Raya. I'm Raya. And this is my sister (Y/n)." Raya said. You smiled nervously. "Wait. (Y/n)? As in the (Y/n)?" She asked. You nodded. "And you two aren't made of stone which means..." Sisu said. "It worked! We did it! You hear that Pengu? It worked! I didn't mess it up!" She held you and Raya then looked at her bag. "Is that food?" She quickly dropped the two of you and ran to the bag.

"I was so focused on saving the world that I forgot to have breakfast today." She said. "Today?" You asked. "When exactly do you think today is?" Raya asked. "Tuesday." She then took a bite of the food. "Blegh. I mean... what is this delightful culinarily treat?" Sisu asked. "It's jackfruit jerky. Raya dried it herself." You said. "Well, compliments to the chef." She then gave it to Tuk Tuk. "Wanna have this, Skippy?" She asked. You giggled and Raya sent you a playful glare. "Sisu, there are a few things we need to catch you up on." Raya said. "Oh yeah?" She asked. "You broke it?!" She screeched after the explanation. "Oh. Oh my. This is bad. This is bad. I've been asleep for 500 years, you brought back the Druun, and none of my brothers or sisters came back. Why didn't they come back?" Sisu asked. "We don't know." You said. "Also you broke the gem!" Sisu said. "But we still have a big chuck of it, though." Raya said. Sisu came closer. "Is that supposed to make me feel better? If either of you lost a puppy and I said "well, we still have a big chuck of it!" Would that make you two feel better?" She asked sarcastically. "Can't you just make another one?" You asked. "No, I can't just make another one!" Sisu said. "But you're a dragon." Raya said. "Yeah, I'm gonna be real with you two, all right? I'm not like the best dragon, you know?" She asked.