This went from hero to slave real quick

Start from the beginning

Mike(mind): Oh my fucking god! thank you Hajime Isayama God sir above! I just saved her and fucking hell I would be fucking sad if that happened. I said as I let out a long ass gasp of air. 

I wasn't the only one as my friend did as well all five of them, but back on track of what's happening. All of the soldiers within the area were stunned at the sudden transformation Eren had activated in front of them. Half of a barely formed Titan was shown where Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were located and had one arm up in the air. The mere look of the Titan was enough to either frighten or shock Kitz and his unit. However, Carla was the only one who was the most surprised as the thought of Eren turning into a Titan was something she'd never expect to hear. After witnessing her son transform in front of her own eyes, Carla was completely speechless and didn't know how to react to such a thing. All she could do was stare and say nothing back with Armin and Mikasa were both unaware of what had happened in the past few moments, but they quickly learned that Eren had defended them from the cannon fire using his Titan body. He emerges from the nape of the body and drops down to the ground with them both.

Mike(mind): Should I move?

Riraura(mind): Of course! now get your ass into gear. 

I moved along the walls kinda like shimmy my way through not to get spotted as now I'm above them all. I then hear Armine fucking speech as then I can hear the music that plays in the anime be here and damn hearing it once more shit It been a long minute since I watched the show. Once it was over I started to clap my hands or just clapping on Armin speech as he explained about using Eren and I powers. The Soldiers being all of them watched from above to see me. 

Mike: Well come me a titan being dumb this kid got fucking words. I said as I placed my hands into my pockets. 

Everyone sees me as I just cool dive down being having my body in straight as I fall along with hands inside my pockets. Everyone started to scream as with panic, but before long I reached the ground no shockwave nor anything just a "Plop" sound. Now I stand before all of them for now I clear my throat as I looked to them.

Mike: HEY YOU DUMBASSES! you do realize that Eren and I were the ones plugged up the hole, right? just to be clear here if Eren wasn't able to control his titans powers the results of you guys working together would lose a lot of lives to the titans. Just take notes here! *Started to make hand gestures* You should all know me as the Scale Titan or Cannibal Titan. The years of me fucking helping you getting food, helping with your crops, and protecting the scouts from Titans when they go on their expedition, and all of that on top of plugging the hole. Shit! you people show no respect of what I've done with you guys plus I may add with oh I don't know SAVING YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!?? I yelled at all of them as all of them were all taken back with my actions. 

I take a breath in as I gave a dumbs up to Armin whose confused and more shocked to see a talking titan for like the second time in a row. 

Mike: Plus, that pure titans saw Eren and I as the same way as humans no difference between you and he. The soldiers may saw the Eren come out of the titan, but you do forget that they also saw that Eren and I were just protecting, killing, and above all else human in hearts. Right now you maybe a Captain, but what I see a coward whose using his own authority to his own dominance to this. Right now you guys at this moment need fucking monsters to fight monsters so look at us! WE'RE YOUR FUCKING MONSTERS! IF WE WORK TOGETHER AND UNDERSTAND ON BOTH SIDE THE POWERS OF EREN! WE ALL CAN RECLAIM WALL MAIRA AND DESTROY ALL THE TIATNS THAT TORMENT YOUR LIVES FOR ALL OF YOUR HUMANITY! NOW CHOOSE! 

FIGHT MONSTERS WITH MONSTERS OR LET ANOTHER ATTACK OF THE COLOSSAL TITAN AGAIN AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET THIS CHANCE AGAIN!!!!