☁️ 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕪 ☁️

Начните с самого начала

we arrived at the mancave as jasper immediately examined me. "....wow! i didnt know they sell purple slushies now" jasper said as henry and i looked at each other. "man...they don't" henry said, trying not to laugh. we all got interrupted by ray running into the room.

"blow a bubble kids!" he yelled as henry and i nodded. we all blew a bubble as we headed to the 3 tubes. we all hit our belts as i yelled "up the tubes!"

we arrived at the scene, only for there to be no one. "what the hell?" i said, clearly confused. ray simply just laughed. "i just wanted to see if you guys would come if i needed you, even while making out" he said as he laughed. "ray what did i say about stalking us when we're not here!?" henry said, slightly embarrassed ray at seen us kiss. "ray thats illegal, you're supposed to be a hero you fucking idiot" i said as i hit him over the back of the head. "ow!...i am okay!" he shouted as i rolled my eyes. i motioned to henry that we should just go home. he got it and nodded. we began walking hand in hand, only to be stopped by ray. "uh..yall gonna let people see bonni and kid danger together? i mean it would be easier to guess youre secret identity" ray said as henry and i quickly let go of each other. we were all interrupted by the sound if an explosion. "what the fuck was that" "how the fuck am i supposed to know, i heard the same thing you did you ding dong" i responded to rays stupid question. we immediately headed over there, me arriving first as usual.
"jeff?" i asked as i sighed. "thats my name!" "cmon jeff, lets just get you to jail." i sighed as he suddenly pulled a gun out and pointed it at me. i dodged but it  hit henry right in the head who had just arrived on scene. i could feel the anger cooking inside me. "jeff you give me that RIGHT NOW" i yelled in a scary voice, causing jeff to make a run for it. captain man was about to run after jeff, when i told him to stay with henry. "please make sure my baby is okay.." i said as i left. i jumped, landing right on top of jeff. everyone heard the crash of me landing on jeff as they immediately came. i stood on his back, one foot on his head holding him down. i was just about to aak what he had shot henry with, when the crowd around us started cheering. "YAY BONNI" "I LOVE YOU" "CAN YOU SIGN MY FACE". everyone were yelling different things at the same time, causing my brain to get overheated. "...e-..ENOUGH, QUIET" i yelled, making everyone go quiet in the matter of seconds. "....thank you. so jeff, what did you shoot hen- i mean kid danger with." i said, correcting myself, still sounding imitating. "i-i didn't mean to hit anyone, i was just trying to be scary!" "that wasn't the question jeff" i said, slightly started more onto his head. "OK OK! dr minyak sold me the gun. it makes whoever had been shot by it, able to read minds for 24 hours." "huh...uhm..okay.." i said as i got off of him and helped him up. "lets get you to jail boy" i said as the crowd cheered. police had already been called. i handed jeff over as i took his gun without anyone seeing. i put it in my suit. i was just about to go back to henry, when the crowd got all up in my face. "I LOVE YOU" "BONNI BONNI BONNI" "I LOVE YOU BONNI". everyone were just screaming, making it practically impossible to hear what they were saying. i put my hand behind my neck as i just awkwardly giggled. "uh...i love you guys, bye" i said as i jumped a far distance away. i could hear them fighting over who i said 'i love you' to. annoying. i got to ray and henry, only to see ray crying next to henrys unconscious body. "uhm...captain man" "not now! can't you see i'm grieving" "uhm...but..henry is not dead" i exclaimed as ray got up. "why didnt you just say that..ahem"

i sat down next to henry as i put my ear next to his mouth. i could feel his warm breath on my ear and slightly on my neck. "yup, he's still breathing" "WHY DIDNT I JUST CHECK THE BREATHING" ray yelled at himself. "just pick him up, lets get back to the mancave, i'm not carrying him" i said as i left without them.

ray and henry had finally arrived at the mancave as he threw henrys unconscious body on the floor and took a drink. "sheeeesh, its hot out huh?" he said as we all laughed at the fact he threw henry face first onto the floor. i walked over to henry, turning him around. i had already gotten out of my hero suit, but since henry was unconscious, he couldnt.
i motioned for everyone to get quiet as i slowly moved down to henrys ear.

"HENRY" i yelled as he woke up, whole body jolting. everyone laughed as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "how do you feel?" i asked. "uh...i dont know..i feel like i can hear you talking but you're mouth is not moving. i think i'm losing my mind" he answered. "oh my- no way. what am i thinking right now?" i asked.

"...........he's so hot" he answered. my cheeks got red as i realized jeff said the truth. "AHEM- okay so yeah, you'll be able to read minds for 24 hours" i exclaimed. henry looked at me in shock as i got up and handed the gun to schworz. he excitedly went into the back and immediately started investigating. henry rubbed his head as he tried covering his ears. "i can still hear it...it's as if your brains are talking directly to mine, holy fuck thats annoying" "lets just get you home henry" i said as i reached down his pocket and grabbed his gum. everyone blushed and looked shocked at the fact that i stuck my hand down his pocket so normally. i just looked over at them in confusion, when i realized. i looked up at henry and blushed as i threw the gum at him and went into the elevator. he giggled as he took a piece of gum, blew a bubble and got into his regular clothes. "bye guys" he said as he walked towards the elevator with me in it. i tried my best not to think of anything, but lets be honest, that never really works anyways. i glanced over at henry, and couldnt help but think about him.

'oh my god....i wish he'd just kis- i mean..get out of my head you cunt lalalalalalala'

henry laughed as i kept trying to think of random things. "you're really obsessed with me, huh" he said, smirking. i ignored him and kept thinking of random things causing him to laugh more. "if you want me to kiss you, just ask you idiot" he said. i looked at him, finally letting my mind go lose.

'i want you to kiss me, not just my lips, i wanna feel your hot breath all over my body. i love you henry'

he smirked as he gently lifted my chin and looked down at me. i started trembling as my face was got red. the elevator dinged as henry let go of my face and walked out the elevator. i looked at him walk away as i gave him the "fuck you" eyes. he left junk n stuff as i caught up to him and smacked him in the back of the head as i ran past him. "HAHA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU SHIT STAIN" i yelled as i kept running. "oh its on" he said as he started running as well. he knew he couldn't use his hyper motility to run faster than me cause he wasn't in his suit. although he did use it a bit just to catch up to me. he looked over at me as we run beside each other. suddenly i fell over a rock, falling face first down onto concrete. henry immediately stopped as he started crying laughing. "WHY DIDN'T YOU CATCH ME YOU FUCKTARD" "HAHA- I'M SORRY I GOT DISTRACTED CAUSE I COULD HEAR YOUR STUPID THOUGHTS" he laughed as he helped me up. i had scratched my knee, elbow and cheek due to the fact that i was wearing a dress. he placed a kiss upon my lips. "lets get you home and bandaged up"

—_—_—_—_—
A/N: hi lmao- sorry i'm updating so slow. my dog + cat just had babies so i'm a little busy. my dog got a c section and for those of u who dont know, it means that the dog doesnt know that their own puppy is theirs, which means she could end up killing her own child. so yuh i've been watching them and havent slept for 2 days❤️