Page 14

PoV: Blaze

  It had been days of being pushed back to to the kingdom grounds in the war. Amy had expanded her army and has me cornered... my last hope was almost gone. I was ready to grab Sonic an run off to protect him and myself. Then it happened... my last ray of hope appeared in a letter directed to me. Amy had challenged me to a queen's duel. It was the my only chance.

"Princess Blaze," Sonic walked up to me. He was wearing peices of armor over his tunic and trousers, "I finished my training!"

"That great," I pulled him close, "Because I need you to come with me to a duel."

"I will protect you, your majesty," he knelt down with a big smile.

"Just Blaze is fine," I'm the one protecting you Sonic.

---

  The letter had a specific challenge. We were to fight in my town square, and there would be three rounds.

  The first round would be a duel between two knights of my choice. The second would be a battle would be between two Knights of Amy's choice. The final round would be Amy against myself. If I won it ment she would trade her kingdom to me and become my slave. If I lost, then I would suffer said fate.

"Prepare all of my soldiers," I ordered my generals, "including yourselves. Make sure you are well rested and trained, there will be a queens duel to end the war."

  This was unlike a king's duel where only the kings fought. Us Queens agreed to give the victim kingdom three chances to protect themselves. I wasn't going to lose this duel.

PoV:Sonic

  Blaze spend the rest of the day training with her sword. She was preparing herself. I knew she was hiding the war from me, but I found out once Amy's army surrounded the kingdom.

"What is this?" I found a letter on Blaze's desk, if only I could read...

"What are you doing?" Blaze gently pulled the letter from my hand, "You can't read."

"I would like to..." I sighed and i felt ger arms around me, "Blaze?"

"I need some attention right now," she picked me up and pulled me onto the bed.

"Blaze? What's wrong?" I felt worried,  Amy's army was preventing anyone from leaving. Are we losing?

"Sonic... I want you to rest," she kissed me, "I'm going to do everything in my power to win this war."

"But- ah~♡!" Her hand was slipping under my trousers, "What are you doing?"

"You need to relax. I'm going to get rid of your tension," she stripped me of everything except the engagement ring.

"But- haah~♡!" She started doing as she pleased.

"I love you," I spent the evening being caressed and massaged by Blaze. She didn't leave a single part of my body untouched. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep...

"Good boy," Blaze held me close under the covers, "Sleep as long as you want..."

---

  In the morning I found Blaze dressed in battle armor. She had her sword on her hip and a small bag besides it.

"Good morning," She walked over to me in the bed and kissed me, "How's your body feeling?"

"I feel wonderful. Thank you," my body felt so relaxed and light. She had used some geat sorce when she massaged me. It was like she burned away the soreness I had from training.

"I need you to put your armor on for me after breakfast, alright?" She fixed my quills, "After today, we're going have our first painting."

"Really, a painting," I had never had a painting of myself done before.

"Yes, now, let's get you ready. We have a war to win today."

A war to win... That's good, we must be winning. Blaze is an amazing leader, I'll be sure I help her win. I'm going to protect her from Amy.

  I won't let Blaze's kingdom lose to her!

~~~