° 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 ; 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴

YOU WERE FINALLY

YOU WERE FINALLY

back home in tokyo. bokuto had picked you up from the station and walked you home. yes, you went to fukurodani.

it was the day after and you had just gotten back home from school. you sighed as you put your keys on your desk and flopped on your bed. ever sense you left hyogo you had been down in the dumps a little.

you wanted to be back with suna and your friends, don't get me wrong you loved tokyo. you had so many friends here from nekoma and fukurodani, but hyogo would always have a special place in your heart.

(no this aint one of those white y/n stories where she magically moves to her boyfriends prefecture/city. 😐☝🏽)

you texted suna that you were home, you both texting back and forth for awhile about your day and just random things before he facetimed you. he was in his bed, music playing in the background, and his lights on dark blue.

"i miss you baby.." he said as he admired your face. it was true, he missed you so much, and even the team could tell he was a bit sad about you leaving hyogo.

"i miss you too rin.. ill be back to visit in the summer ok? i always stay for a month or so during that time of year" you said as you started taking your makeup off.

suna smiled at this. he didn't know that you did that at all, and he was excited to have you for a full month. you didn't even have to worry about school or work, you could stay with his and his friends and make memories you guys would probably remember forever.

"well then, i guess i'll just have to survive  a long two months without you." suna chuckled as he smiled at you. he truly loved you with his whole heart, and was planning on giving you something big when you guys hit your one year mark.

you both had no doubt you would be together for a long time. you had ended up telling your parents about suna when you got back, your mom was so happy, but your dad was a bit skeptical and said he wanted to meet rintaro on the phone or in person one day, which you happily said yes to.

"mmmhm a long two months rin.. but it'll all be worth it once summer hits." you smiled softly as you thought of all the cute outfits you'd be wearing. you were definitely going to have your hot girl summer wether rin liked it or not-

now, rin had known about your little hot girl summer. you had brought it up a few times on facetime, and you apparently already started buying summer bikinis and clothes.

rin wasn't the type of guy to tell you not to wear something because it was wearing too much skin.. but he didn't want people looking at his girl. he was going to boycott this 'hot girl summer' business.

"speaking of summer, i have a few rules i'd like to set down." suna said as he glared at the phone. you looked down and looked around like 'who tf is this boy talking too' , "......what rules?"

suna chuckled deeply and shook his head slowly, "your hot girl summer? not happening. i will literally get you pregnant don't play around."

you blushed as you laughed and waved your finger in front of the camera, "you're funny babe. hot girl summer is happening wether you like it or not."

suna raised his eyebrow and laid against the headboard, a stern look on his face as he chuckled again, "or really? bet."

you were in trouble and you knew it. suna rintaro was probably going to rearrange your guts when he saw you...

but did you have a problem with that? no<3

𝗮/𝗻- 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗰 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 🧍🏾‍♀️