Whats wrong with dee dee?

*6 weeks later* Angie and Barry were a long time now in Indiana, round about 3 weeks, Alyssa and Emma are also back, now they all back together, Trent would arrive today, dee is with Tom working on her Theater, she's so excited in two weeks is the opening. It was Sunday morning and Dee woke as usual in tom's arm's up. Last night was amazing as always. She felt free and so good, but today when she woke up she had a terrible pain in her lower stomach. She had to throw up, that was not usual for Dee "Darling are you okay? Can I help you?" Tom fell on his knees next to Dee Dee "oh hun I don't know what's wrong with me, I have since Friday this pain in my lower stomach" she cried in tom's neck. "May you go to the doctor tomorrow morning" "okay, buy can you come with me, I don't wanna be alone.." she was still sobbing "I would never leave you alone, I'm always by your side sweetheart" he hugged her then he carried her back to bed "you need some rest, it's better for you as long as we don't know what's happening with you" he made her cozy and left the room to go to Barry and Angie, Trent has also arrived yet "where is dee?" Barry asked while he was eating his breakfast "oh she need some rest, she doesn't feel very good, she has since Friday a pain in her stomach, we will meet Mrs. Jenkins tomorrow to find out whats wrong" "or what's right" angie said "what do you mean by that" Trent asked confused "well she has a pain in her lower stomach and she had to throw up, Tom had she drank any alcohol in the last 3 weeks?" "No she said she doesn't feel like drinking" "well, think about it, i bet she is pregnant" "dee dee is pregnant?" Tom asked confused and happy at the same time "it's not clear, but 99% clear, all these things, it's obviously, but you should ask Mrs. Jenkins, I'm not a doctor" Dee came into the kitchen, she felt better "Tom, when is the appointment with Mrs Jenkins tomorrow?" She said a bit week taking some bread to eat "I texted her, 9am"

The next morning arrived and Dee felt such as horrible as yesterday, she got more pain in her stomach, it was horrible, exhausting and frustrating. She bet she could throw up every second "Mr. Hawkins, Ms. Allen, the results are here" Mrs. Jenkins had a huge smile on her face. "Dee, we can handle it whatever it is, I'll never leave you, I promise, I love you" he took her hand and walked in with her, dee dee was quite nervous, same as Tom, tom had a feeling that Angie was right, but what when Dee doesn't want a child? "So mr. Hawkins, ms. Allen, congratulations, you're expecting a baby" dee's eyes filled with tears, wasn't she to old to get a baby, how about tom, would he wants a BABY? "Am I not to old?" She asked a little scared "no you're age is perfectly fine, you're healthy, and that's the point, we will see each other in 3 weeks for a little test, I want you to read this, your baby is now 5 weeks old, you to take care of it, and yourself" "I will doctor, thank you very much" Dee said while she was leaving with Tom, the whole way back to the house she said nothing, when they arrived she went straight to the bedroom, she was so tired and she couldn't stop,crying, Tom went into the house and saw Angie, Barry and co sitting around the kitchen table, he heard Dee crying in the bedroom. "She is pregnant" he said to the group of 5 "oh my good really?" Barry said totally shocked and he was so happy "I'll be a godmother!!!" Angie screamed out because she was sooo happy. Suddenly they saw Dee dee coming downstairs. Angie ran over to her and hugged her "oh dee, I know it's new for you, but we are all here for you, right" "yes" everyone replied at the same time. It was already evening, everybody went to sleep, just Dee was still awake, Tom slowly got up to grab her hand, he lay down with her, he had his hands on her little bump "we can do this" he smiled at her and saw a little tear on her cheek "we will right" she smiled softly, he took Dee in his arms and held her tight "don't worry about a thing okay, i'm always here to help you, and I'll never leave you, I promise" he realised that dee was sleeping so he decided to sleep too, it was a rough day, for the three of them.