: Chapter 1--- Parvati recognises Herself : Episode 1: The Vision

As She delicately braided few jasmine florets, in the long mesh of deep black curls that tumbled down past Her slender waist, She smiled at Her reflected visage that returned Her back ,the most exquisite smile in existence. "So ,this should be My favourite place of the day...", She thought, with the same absolutely enchanting smile painted across Her rose-bud pink lips. However, a smirk took its place the very next moment.
" Oh, when will I actually be able to decide My most favourite place here?", for She knew, since the day She had stepped on the white, snow-clad ,thus softened ground of Kailash, She was incapable of deciding the venue that allured Her the most. It changed every day, the variations, largely based on Her mood.

It was an irony. True. She was after all, The Daughter of Parvat Raaj Himavan, the Great Mountain- king and his Dharmpatni, Queen Menavati . Parvati , The Daughter of Parvat Raaj . Parvati, The Mountain-Princess. For Her---every Mountain, from its base to its peak....from its dense conifers to its elegant glaciers.....from the gentle snow to the radiant snow- flakes --- was Her Home. Known. Discovered. Usual.

But of course, except Kailash . She remembered ,the curiosity with which every night, She used to stare out of the palace window....at the mysterious yet beautiful Kailash. The only mountain in which She could imagine a figure. A figure of a meditating ascetic. It used to seem like , the landform was itself the curved sculpture of a mendicant - inert in meditation.

And today, that mysterious mountain was Her home. It was Her Kailash. She can never decipher the quick jolt of happiness that rushes through Her...everytime some Dev or Gana refers to Her as Kailash Swamini, the Mistress of Kailash.
From the Mountain-Princess to Kailash Swamini ,
From Parvati , the Daughter of Parvat Raaj to Maheshwari, the Consort of Maheshwar.

Yes, She was Parameshwar's Parameshwari--- Chandresh's Chandraghanta--- Shiv's Shivani. She was His Gauri. She was Mahadev's Gauri.

The mere mention of His name, seemed to work magic on Her countenance - the fleeting blush and widening smile, adding to its inherent heavenliness.

Devadidev , Mahadev. The Lord of the Lords.

Devas, the ones who are ever enthusiastic and insistent upon drinking Amrit, The Elixir of Immortality, out of the expected concern for themselves.
He, Who would willingly consume Halahal, The Poison of Negativity and Destruction , out of His sense of duty and concern for Srishti, Creation -- is Devadidev, Mahadev.

He, Who makes Her. He, Who completes Her. He, Whose every breath, breathes in life inside Her being. He ,Whose one touch provokes Her to willingly sacrifice Her sanity. He, Whose eyes seem to accumulate the Universe within it. So mysterious, passionate, wise, intense - in one word, perfect. All the unsolved mysteries of the Brahmand seemed to have sidled through, within those long Jatas of His. From His Trishul; Trident, to the Damru attached to it--- from the tiger-skin draped on top of the peach Dhoti to the ash-painted circular patterns covering His torso --- from NagRaaj Vasuki, to the pale yet beautiful Chandradev adorning His jata ----- everything about and around Him seemed to describe why He was Who He is. Parameshwar. Purush. The One, Who completes Prakriti. One, Who is Mahakaal, Death (Kaal) itself. The very incarnation of Time, Who neither has any initialization or aarambh, nor any end or anth. He, Who is only Blankness ; Shunya.
Without Each Other, They are non-existent. For, She forms His existence , His everything.... and for Her, He is the same.

As a matter of fact, Her most favourite place in the entire Universe, is beside Her Dev, with Her head placed on His shoulder , Her fingers intertwined with His. That's what She lives for, to feel the warmth of His skin, hear the rhythmic breath in which the rhythm of the entire Universe seems to fit in. To feel His touch - be the reason behind the rise of passion within The Yogi Sreshth.