❝ I won't hold you back anymore. I'm ready to let you go, Na Mijin. ❞ Jongseong's serious eagle eyes almost made Mijin stutter the moment she'd scanned sincerity in them.

He's changed, for the better side of him.

His eyes were telling her everything and her crimson heart automatically ached with its nature to leave her soulmate behind.

❝ Do you really want that? ❞

' What's happening to me? ' , thought Mijin as a wave of guilt overtook her heart as her puffy eyes were getting teary at the sad puppy look of Jay.

She wanted to hesitate on receiving this chance to escape from his grip.

In fact, the tensed up girl was fond of the witty boy who'd barely showed his true side to others.

Jongseong's insecure to let his heart be discovered by anyone but Mijin. He wanted to rely on her loyal and faithful self and was ready to spend his all of love and shower her with attention and romance.

But then again, it'd b either taken as a possession if his love's unrequited.

She doesn't feel the same way as Jongseong in his perspective so what was the point of it anyway?

❝ I know that I was a liar with feelings but, I truly fell in love with you Mijin. ❞

A sudden confession was never on Jay's to-do list since he knew that the girl would take it as a joke if it's coming from a playboy like him.

Nobody would.

Mijin just got more twisted with her own feelings as well since his soulmate aura and the developed personality was charming her like magnetism.

❝ I got pushed by you for so many times but that's what keeps sending me back at you. I love how you aren't acceptable as other cheap women who's willing to get played me and.....I just started falling for your admirable dignity. ❞

Usually, for Mijin, she doesn't feel touched by sugar-coated words but this changed guy was making her feel off.

As if he wants to restart his love life with her existence by side again.

❝ I love you for who you are Mijin. ❞

It felt like a cosy dream for Mijin to never wake up again.

She just wanted to be loved for her whole life.

She felt loved by the heartwarming ecstasy with butterflies roaming in the pit of her stomach.

He spat out the words which none of the normal humans would do.

Love her for who she is?

Jongseong had already witnessed the news of her devastating curse to her knowledge. And it just surprised Mijin more than a perfect and top tier rich heir like he was willing to accept an accursed human being like her with a destroyed life? If this ain't one of the magical fairy tales which happens in Disney movies only, Mijin wouldn't know what to believe.

Can a fallen star like her ever regain a privileged life with better benefits?

Jongseong loved the fact that she'd seen thoroughly about his hidden soul from others.

Maybe she'd be able to love him for his true nature as well?

Soulmates were meant to relate to each other after all. And they're living under the one name; soulmates for a reason.

❝ I understand if you wanna reject a filthy jerk like me. Feel free. ❞

Jay regretted how he got wasted in life when he'd have become something with a higher opportunity without being a loser who wasn't sober from his first ex.

What a stupid guy he was.....

But unlike the usual taste, Mijin didn't look down on the hurt male who's trying his all to recover from the tainted past....just like her.

She admits that he's like a hot sauce which is too dangerous and spicy but she'd love to dare herself and be courageous with falling in love.

Maybe all he needed was sincere love and appreciation which he had never gotten throughout the past years.

❝ What if you're not? ❞

The boy whose sad eyes glided down immediately jolted up with a surprise.

Mijin couldn't believe what she's even doing now.

An insensitive person like her was willing to give a sensitive punk like Jongseong a rare chance which was true, falling in love with her?

❝ What if I say that I'm willing to accept your true colours as well? ❞

The world couldn't be pranking on a resentful guy like him right now, could it?

Was he in his right state of mind to come across those surreal words from the Na-Hwang Mijin?

❝ We don't need those stupid contracts anymore. ❞

Mijin had given up on being stone-cold and bold to her only destined soulmate in this whole wide world. Nothing will ever be able to change that fact and it's either take it or leave it for Mijin.

It's time for her to win over her insecurities as well, the moment for her to overcome the darkness and put all those aside.

Mijin admits that she's reluctant to love after what happened between her parents cause of disloyal guys like Park Jongseong in the past.

But it's time for her to stop being a scaredy-cat and move onto the future of any surreal incomings which she couldn't tell. Maybe Jongseong would be faithful with his love for her and cherish this chance to bond closer as the soulmates with a deadly condition.

❝ I'll be your official girlfriend from now on, Park Jongseong. ❞

« end of a chapter »

(A/n;HOT SAUCE IS SUCH A BOP😝)

NA JAEMIN CAN STEP ON ME FOR FREE 🛐