18: Afternoon Visitors

Start from the beginning

Midoriya shivered. "I really hope that it's not class 1B." He breathed a small laugh. Uraraka lightly pat him on the shoulder awkwardly.

"W-well anyways, we'll be prepared for when they get here! Right Deku?" She turned to the other boy looking for enthusiasm, but only got a half-hearted "plus ultra". Uraraka deadpanned.

He can defeat powerful villains like Chisaki but loses all his courage because of one person. I guess Monoma just has that effect on people.

Before she could point this out, they heard the sound of the front doors opening. Everyone's attention turned to the entrance as Mr. Aizawa stepped in.

"So as I told you earlier," he started with no introduction. "We will be having some guests for the evening. I expect you all to play nice and show them hospitality. "He shot a pointed look at Bakugo. "And Midoriya I'm leaving you in charge of watching them." He quickly added.

Midoriyas eyes widened. "W-why me?!?!" He yelled, standing up to look at his teacher frantically. "A-and why do they need to be watched?!"

Aizawa glared at him as well. "Are you saying that you refuse, problem child?"

"N-no of course not," Midoriya muttered and sat down quietly.

"Good. It will be obvious why I chose you when they arrive in a few minutes. I'm leaving it to you." Aizawa sighed.

"Ok!" The class chanted.

Not even a minute after he left, the doors opened again, and in came not Monoma, but...

"K-Kota?!" Midoriya exclaimed loudly at the small child, surprised that this was the second time he'd come to their dorms in a short amount of time.

"H-hi Deku." Kota greeted shyly, not liking all the people staring at him. Beside him were the Wild-Wild Pussycats, all of them in normal street clothes with Tiger looming over them in the back.

Mandalay smiled and giggled a bit. "Sorry to surprise you all, but Aizawa invited us to celebrate with you for Halloween, and when Kota heard that we were going to UA he practically begged us to bring him along."

Kota looked up at her, betrayed. "I-I did not!" He stuttered out in embarrassment.

"We're happy to have you here." Yaoyorozu greeted kindly with a smile. "Dinner is just about ready."

"Hey, Kota," Kirishima called, turning his chair around to face him. "Isn't that Midoriya's Hero costume you have on?"

Kota's eyes widened in horror, obviously completely forgetting what he was wearing.

Paired with the red shoes that he normally has, he was wearing what looked like a smaller, handmade version of Midoriyas hero costume. Instead of metal or plastic supports, the designs were stitched into the fabric, and on his hands were gloves that resembled his air-force ones, and he had a red belt around his waist. The hood was dangling behind him.

"U-u-um n-no I'm not!" He denied, running to hide behind his aunt. She laughed again and turned back to the class.

"He was intent on dressing as his hero for Halloween. I didn't have time to make a costume for myself, but I was able to pull this together." The brunette explained.

"That's so cute Kota!!!" Mina cooed. "I'm jealous! Midoriya already has fans even before we graduate!"

"Manly bro!" Kirishima gave a thumbs up.

"Looks like you really made an impression on him Deku," Uraraka commented. "Deku?"

When she didn't get an answer she turned to look at him, only to stop. He was crying.

"D-Deku?!?!"

"I-It's like w-when I used t-to dress as A-All Might for H-Halloween I-I- msnxksnsksmn-." Uraraka couldn't make out any of the other words he said. All she and Iida could do was pat him on the back.

"I-It's fine." He finally said after a few moments, rubbing his face aggressively.

"IT IS AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU HERE!!!"
Iida yelled across the room to Kota.

"We're not the only ones coming though!" PixyBob announced, trying to keep her 'youthful' visage (she's 18 at heart ok guys). "There was another group a ways behind us if I'm not mistaken!"

"Who could it be?" Hagakure wondered aloud. Her question was immediately answered by the door opening again, making the WWP step back to give the new arrival's room.

The first person leading the group was Mirio, standing above the 2 others next to him. The others mentioned were Tamaki, and a small figure hiding behind his legs.

"Wow! I'm here! Surprised right? Seeing me 2 times in one day! You guys are lucky!" He joked loudly. Tamaki gave them a small smile before he hid behind Mirio, so now all three of them were in a line. Speaking of the third person.

"Who's that behind you?" Kaminari asked after everyone said hi, seeing the small hand gripping Tamaki's pants. Mirio turned around.

"Hey!" He said in a smaller voice leaning down. "You've met all of these people before remember, and Mr. Deku is here, so why don't you say hi?"

"O-okay."

A small child around Kota's height stepped out so they could see her. Her long pale blue hair was slightly covered by a hood, and a little horn stuck out of it as well. She was wearing a green dress with black details and oversized gloves and boots, the hood she was wearing and a Grey mask attached to it. She gave a more confident smile than before.

"Iiiiiiit's Eri!" Mirio announced dramatically, doing jazz hands.

"H-hello!" Eri greeted a bit shyly.

Uraraka gasped at the girl's outfit while the rest of the class cooed and happily welcomed the girl. "Oh gosh, Deku please don't cry again-"

It was too late.

"Sh-she's w-wearing a-a dre-dress that looks l-like m-my c-costume!" He sobbed, overwhelmed by the cuteness.

"I know that it's cute Deku but you have to pull yourself together and go talk to her!" Uraraka urged. Midoriya nodded, once again wiping his face off until it was only slightly red, and stood up to go talk to the children.

Yay! I finally published this! I hope you guys liked it! Sorry for it being late! I love you guys!