𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Start from the beginning

"I'll just cut half of my body to be with you guys and the other half with Tobio," I chuckle while joking. I don't want either of them to lose...

But I guess that is an impossible statement...

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

"Tobio!!!"

I yell while running toward the Karasuno's team who's walking out of the place where they were having a match.

They lost to Aoba Johsai.

Oikawa-san insisted that I celebrate with the team, and I agreed to stay for just an hour and then I'll go home, to Tobio.

I didn't want to wait until then so I ran off from my group trying to find my brother. I know we still have another match right after Karasuno, and I have mixed feelings about that. Although, I must've looked really desperate and that's why the coaches allowed me to leave for a few minutes to see my brother.

Oh no, they look so sad. What do I do?

Except for my brother who's looking extremely upset and angry at this moment.

"Hey, y/n-chan. It's good to see you again." Sugawara smiles at me wearily.

"Ah! Kageyama-san. Hello." The short first year says and tries to smile, but I could tell he's exhausted and upset as well. All of them are...

Hinata usually addresses me as Kageyama-san while also adding that it feels weird to say 'san' after the setter's surname, but he's surprisingly quiet this time.

"I, uh— you guys did really great! That was the most intense and incredible match I've ever watch," I try to sound enthusiastic but I guess it couldn't look that cheerful hearing these words from someone of the opponent's team, especially the one they just lost to.

"Thanks, Y/n. You guys did great as well. Aoba Johsai is no joke, I have to admit". Sawamura says. After the practice match at our school, I've got closer to them a little, especially with the four third years including their manager.

"Well, thank you. I don't know if it's fine for me to say this but... I come to cheer up you guys. There's always next time for a rematch," I feel far more than relieved when they seem to lighten up even just a little, especially the two second years duo.

"You're just happy that we lost," Tobio says, still the only one to not look at me.

"Oi, Kageyama," the captain says with a lower tone of voice, as if disapproving what he said. Everyone is looking at my brother just when he mumbled those unnecessary words.

Was he talking to...me?

"What are you doing, dumbass. Apologize to your sister!" The orange-hair boy said and I sigh, trying to smile.

"It's fine, he's just upset. I have to go now, the bus must've been waiting for me. See you guys next time," I bow my head down a little and walk right back to my team's court.

"Y/n-chan, what's wrong?" Oikawa asks after I sat down on the bench next to the coaches. He's now wearing the reverse version of our uniform which is in light teal color.