The Stereotypes

The Stereotypes 

Chapter One

Part One 

Arms wrapped around each other, laughing Maya Fields and Damien Drew walked through the main hall. In a sultry voice, she whispered a plan in his ear. His amber eyes widened for a moment, but settled in the normal shape. He gave her a smirk and they turned left, to the janitor's closet. Fifth period English could wait.

Kylie Anderson skipped through the hall, singing DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love. Her blonde braid swung behind her as she waved to everyone she knew, so everyone in the hall. They waved back and she gave a 100 watt smile. Her pink flat stepped in front of her right foot. In a swift motion she slipped to the ground. Body jumbled.  

Collin Michail pushed his black framed glasses up his sloped nose as he passed Kylie (who was attempting to stand) and rolled his hazel eyes. Dumb blonde he thought, pushing past the people. He stopped in front of Mr. Red's Honor's English class, then resuming, he walked in. Collin placed a red apple on the Mr. Red's desk and took a seat, the one right in front. 

"Kenji, baby, I don't get it." Allie Dyer said, pursing her cherry lips at boyfriend, Kenji Vi. He sighed before ruffling his black hair. There was no way in hell he would tell her what was up. 

"I get you're a virgin, but still. Oh my God. Are you gay? We could be friends! I wouldn't mind." 

"Allie, shut up. I'm not gay. I just don't see the point in y'know.." His voice trailed off. Her grassy eyes traveled down his body and stopped at his fly. Her smirk faded. 

"Ooh. I get it." 

Liah Creak and Brian Kandles carefully went around the main hall. His hand on the small of her back and her stomach bulging in front of her. She winced and stopped walking. Brian went to panic. 

"What's wrong?!" He asked her. She sighed and kissed him softly. Shaking her head, she replied. 

"The baby kicked, that's all." 

Maya and Damien emerged from the closet. Damien gave passing guys looks like, Yeah, it's official. His green polo was lazily tucked in to his jeans, hair in the bed head style. Maya's hair was in a five second pony tail, cheer outfit crooked. They walked into English. 

Damien grabbed the apple of the desk and took a bite. Collin stood up, fuming. He was done being picked on. 

"Hey," He began, "That was for Mr. Red." 

Damien scoffed and set it down. The bite mark was facing the class. Damien took out his Trident layers and stuck it in Collin's hair.

"Nerd." Damien stated, walking to the back of the room with a snickering Maya.

Kylie ran into the room, behind her at a slow pace was Brian and Liah. Kenji slumped into the room, frowning. Liah took a seat by the door (close to the bathroom) with Brian on her left. Kylie sat in the Teacher's Assistant desk, munching on her gum.  Kenji sat in the middle, taking out his flip phone. 

"Hello everyone. Kylie? Take roll please." Mr. Red commanded. Kylie stood, sheet in her pink painted fingers and began reading. 

"Adam Ab-Ab-Ab-il-il-is-h." She sounded out. Collin rolled his eyes, this would be a long period

"Here." Adam's monotone voice sounded. Mr. Red clapped, happily. 

"Thirty-four to go!" 

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

MSG from Cat:

new story! its about teenage stereotypes... its gonna be cute.... and funny..<3

if you have time:

comment?

care?

vote?

share?

fan?

it's a dare(:  

xoxox,

cat-like-the-animal

i like cheese pizza :P