Faye had barely made it past the blonde before she spat out, "What is that supposed to mean?"

     Turning to look at the girl again, the redhead huffed, "Look, you obviously came to me about this because you knew I'd be honest with you. And honestly, Sam is a good guy but not the one for you."

     "You know nothing about me, about me and Sam!"

     The Hastings girl nodded before turning once more to leave the restroom, calling over her shoulder before the door closed and separated them, "Looks like you're going to have to go to someone else to talk about this then, huh?"

     Quinn stared at the door with a glare before huffing out in annoyance as she left the bathroom as well, ignoring the fact that a little part of her agreed with what the redhead had said.

     The day had gotten progressively more weird as the hours ticked away, the hallways were now nearly empty as Santana dragged Faye toward the choir room

     The day had gotten progressively more weird as the hours ticked away, the hallways were now nearly empty as Santana dragged Faye toward the choir room. The Hastings girl couldn't even object as the latina girl pulled her away from her studies in the library, telling the redhead briefly to "shut up and follow her". Now the two girls found themselves entering the room where Rachel stood in front of Quinn, Tina, and Brittany.

     "Why didn't you tell us that we were having a Glee girls meeting," Santana asked with attitude as she finally released Faye's arm, the girl immediately letting her own hand replace where Santana's was, rubbing at the redness that the Lopez girl left on her from her tight grip.

     "This is a meeting for Glee girls with boyfriends," Rachel quickly informed the two, causing Faye to send the girls a fake grin as she spoke, "Oh, well, I don't have one of the those so I guess I'll see you guys later."

     As the redhead turned to leave, Santana grabbed her arm, yanking her back to her side causing the Hastings girl to throw her head back in annoyance. Rachel rolled her eyes at Faye's over dramatic action before continuing, "We're going to send the boys to stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt."

     Faye suddenly froze, yet fire ran through her veins, the reminder that someone she cared about was hurting brought an immense amount of emotion to run through her. Before she could speak, Santana tilted her head, "Well, I'm dating Puckerman."

     Quick to correct her, Quinn rolled her eyes, "You're getting naked with Puckerman."

     "Either way you should never say that out loud again, Puck's awful, on all fronts," Faye shivered in disgust thinking about the boy she could not stand.