PROLOG

If I wasn't invited into MCU, maybe I would never have a chance to meet him. He is my first love, he will always be. I only wish we can stay together forever...

.

1st March 2019

"Thank you for coming, Tiffany," said Joe Russo. 

"My pleasure, sir," answered Tiff with a gentle smile. 

Soon after their meetings with other producers are finished, Tiffany decided to go back to her hotel and get herself ready for her next photoshoot schedule. Waving to the other staff, she gracefully walks out of the big room. She saw her phone blinking and realize that her mom had called before. In the opposite direction, a British guy is walking right in front of her with the same gesture to his phone. 

"Ouch!" both of them bumped their heads and dropped their phones :)

"Oh, I'm so so sorry. Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm so sorry, I was so stupid and didn't see you coming--" he was shocked by the look on Tiffany's face. *awkward*

"Uhh, umm, sorry, I dropped your phone," she immediately bows to reach their phones, but he did the same. So, their hands reach out to one phone.

"You're Tom Holland?" asked Tiffany.

"Yeah, who are you?" 

"Oh, I'm Tiffany, I'm new here. Nice to meet you anyway. Sorry for the bump before."

"Oh, no, no, it's okay, nice to meet you too. Welcome to the MCU. Have a nice day!" he answered quickly.

"Thanks, you too."

They split without realizing that they had picked the wrong phone.

.........................................................................................................................................

To be continued

Thank you for reading!

Please follow, like, and vote :)

Instagram @michimichwi