wasn't that a nice concept? Maybe he should draw that instead.

"I'm working you big baby. But show me those designs and I'll give you my time" the other said which made Hyunjin happy. Seungmin giving him time was always the best.

He opened the sketchbook in front of him. He may actually ask for the other's opinion, because he valued it a lot. His artistry always left him in awe. The other placed both of his hands on his waist, holding him so he wouldn't slip down on the floor. It wasn't the most comfortable position they were in but they made do.

He backed up on Seungmin's lap a little. Half intentionally, because he was addicting to that feeling and friction and half so that he actually wouldn't fall on the floor though he trusted Seungmin to catch him. After all, he was always one of the people helping to raise him up in choreographies and in life for a reason.

He flipped through the sketches he had done and Seungmin mostly praised them, showing some minor improvements from his perspective but really, he seemed to know what he was feeling because he showered him with good words. Hyunjin got shyer and he turned from looking at the sketches to his favourite place: Seungmin's shoulders while he played with the lollipop stick. He sucked a bit, and the sound it made may not have been obscene, had he not been literally sitting on Seungmin's lap.

He moved his ass a bit, making it seem like he was adjusting position. He was testing. Seungmin's hands tightened on his waist. Still looking at the sketchbook, he whispered "Baby, what do you think you're doing?"

Hyunjin pulled the lollipop out and said "I just want to be comfty" in a low voice.

Seungmin turned his head sideways so he was looking at him. Hyunjin was still leaned on his shoulder; he wasn't going to move until he was made to.

"Does being comfty mean having a dick near your ass?" Seungmin savagely said but Hyunjin couldn't refute it and he hummed in agreement.

"Preferably in my ass, but just outside probably feels good to." he said

Seungmin asked him if he had tried it and he answered that he had but with toys only.

"Bet a real cock will feel better. I would tease you by rubbing it along your crack for so long that you'll beg me to put it in. But I won't. Especially if you'll behave like the brat you are at the moment" Seungmin whispered.

Hyunjin pouted. "I'm a good boy"

"So you keep saying but you still keep behaving him this"

Seungmin did have a point. So he pouted more. Seungmin's hands left his waist momentarily and he pouted harder if that was possible but they returned, this time on his exposed lower thighs. Seungmin's hands were so warm, he nearly purred if humans could do that.

"Never mind, I'm sure you want to behave for me baby right?" he asked

"Mhm. Yes I do. Maybe I'll show you once you are back?" Hyunjin offered.

He knew they needed to talk. Knowing and actually doing were two different things however. Seungmin's answer wasn't very committal and that wasn't exactly encouraging. The discrepancy between his actions and words make him believe that the price he had to pay was his confused sanity.

Seungmin's palms were rubbing circles on his flesh. It was so soothing that he could probably go to sleep despite the charged energy between them. That charge however increased when Seungmin's fingers inched up. It wasn't a soft touch because otherwise he'll get ticklish, but it wasn't a bruising touch either. They kept inching up until they were at the hem of his overall shorts. Some fingers went up half an inch under his hem. Hyunjin sucked in a breath...then the fingers were gone.