"Yeah, you do, don't you? You're really good at that. So talk, don't avoid it. Or it will get messy." Chan advised fondly.

Hyunjin nodded, although he was still hesitant to talk clearly.

Having gone back to their tasks, Hyunjin was feeling lonely and overwhelmed with too many voices in his head. His mind was in overdrive. He could tell Seungmin that he wanted another preview or even admit that he wanted them to fuck but his more romantic feelings, should he confess to them?

He decided to not dwell on it now. The others had a shooting in the afternoon and he was going to stay here by himself. Plenty of time to think.

There was a need bubbling inside, itching to get out. He was really needy for some affection and validation. He needed to make sure that Seungmin was still interested. At this point, it would be an earth-shattering disaster if the other said it was a passing fancy.

He wanted to feel powerful too. He was submissive and as he went deeper into headspace, into subspace he'll become more docile. His subspace was sometimes triggered simply by people telling him what to do although he knew how to control it, he didn't lose his decision making faculties, they were just mellowed a bit.

Right now outside of a scene, he just wanted to feel powerful by seeing the effect he'll have on Seungmin. He could be a bit dumb but he was not unaware of the looks and the desire the other had for him.

What does one do when they want attention from the person they made out with and did things that felt like so little but also so much? Hyunjin would probably tell you to wear cute overalls and grab a lollipop. That's what he did.

The lollipops had been left behind when he went home. He was already going to exercise less, no need to add further sugar to his diet. Now, however, the supply was dwindling low since he's frequently popped on in when he felt the need to suck something. Maybe he'll mention it to Seungmin...see if he'll get a steady supply of lollipops and lube.

He changed from sweatpants to cute light jeans overalls that where rather short; the legs fell on the top of his thighs. He could say it was hot though, because it was. There were cute patches here and there on the overalls that's he'll put there himself. When he'd seen them online, he had immediately bought them and customized. It was so cute!

He liked cute things (and people and pets).

As established though, cute things (and people and pets) could be deceiving.

With a lemon lollipop being swirled in his mouth with his talented tongue, he made his way back. Grabbing his sketchbook, he made sure that Seungmin wasn't doing anything time sensitive. Seungmin was working on camera angles and potential illusions to use on various stages. Perfect, he could do those in his sleep, so he approached him. Or rather, prowled.

"Seungminnie. Can I have your opinion on my sketches so far? We can work together." he said cutely.

The other, annoyingly, didn't look up and simply replied with a 'sure'. Although concentrating Seungmin was rather hot. While he would enjoy being the thing Seungmin would be focused on, there was another side that liked being ignored a little...but only in a scene which this wasn't.

He huffed then promptly sat on the other's lap. It probably wasn't free real estate and would probably cost him, but he wouldn't mind paying the price.

"Stop ignoring me and give me attention" he said, or rather, mumbled because with his head up looking at Seungmin from his lap and with a lollipop in his mouth, it wasn't the most comprehensive. The message must have gone through just the same however, because Seungmin looked down on him...and