60. Life's Little Pleasures - ✭ Boston ✭

Start from the beginning

"It's your choice, baby." I swirl my fingers over her again and again, coaxing more and more wetness from her. "It always is. Can't blame me for trying to give us another first. And you really just have the most beautiful ass." I tap one of her cheeks with the tip of my dick as if to accentuate the point. "So soft and cushy."

"You're really trying." Her voice is breathy, deeper than usual.

"I am." No sense in lying at this point. I've tried to make my case for anal multiple times. "I swear I'll be gentle." She pulls away from me then turns in my arms.

"Kiss me."

That's not a no so there's still hope yet. It's also not a yes especially since you'd have to tell her that you do, indeed, have lube in your bag. True. I don't think she'd be too thrilled with you about that. But it hasn't been opened... So...

"Boston?"

"Huh?"

"I told you to kiss me."

"I have lube." I blurted it out and then immediately shut my mouth.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I know you do. That's the only reason I'm even entertaining the possibility."

Oh.

"I saw it in your bag, along with the condoms. It's a good thing it was unopened or I would've thought the whole give us another first line was complete shit." She arches a brow when I don't say anything. "Would you have done it with her if she was into it?" I purse my lips not wanting to answer that because yes— yes, I would have. But we never got around to it because the moment we arrived in Tennessee my libido kicked the fucking can. "Pig." She pushes against my chest.

I shrug. "I'm a man. One who enjoys all of life's little pleasures. Sue me."

"Grab it."

That leaves me completely floored.

"You going to stand there looking completely stuck on stupid or are you going to come and enjoy some of life's little pleasures?" She sashays over to the bed, shaking her ass at me as she does.

Life's little pleasures. Life's little pleasures. Life's little pleasures...

And just like that, I'm beelining straight for my bag in an instant. I open the pouch where I know I'd packed my... goodies and pull out the bottle. What had started out as a horrible fucking day was about to turn into one of the best. Well, hopefully it does. Hopefully she's into it and it doesn't hurt her because then that would just ruin the whole thing.

"Hurry up over there."

Shit. I'm still just standing here staring at the bottle of lube in my hand.

I hurry over to the bed and then catapult myself into it, tackling her, after discarding the bottle on the nightstand. She lets out a loud shriek of a noise that has me shushing her. Shushing her because I just remembered where we are and who is in the next room. Our fathers. Both of our fathers.

Fuck it. She's basically agreeing to anal. I do not give a single fuck who is in the room outside of ours. They can hear all they want just as long as long as they don't interrupt.

My lips find hers and ravage them. My hands roam all over her body, my body. I nudge between her legs before thrusting up inside of her warm, wet sex in one go. She lets out a moan, a loud moan that has me smothering it with a kiss. I know that I know everyone probably heard that but I do not care one bit.

Regardless of me not caring I still say, "baby, shh, you know who is out there." She looks like she cares just about as much as me. Wanton little thing. God, I fucking love her so much. "At least try and behave yourself." She smirks deviously. "What have I done to you?"

"A lot of things." And I was about to do one more. I work my length in and out of her slowly, savoring the feeling of her soaking wet pussy. "I thought you wanted to... you know."

"Oh, I do." She has no idea how much so, well, maybe she does. "I want to feel you come on my cock first and then we can try that." To emphasize my point I pick up my pace. I feel her reach down and begin playing with herself. It doesn't take her long to find her pinnacle. Her walls tighten on me, trying to coax my orgasm out of me.

"Boooss" I clamp my hand over her mouth to smother the moan. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as she chokes my cock with that tight fucking cunt. I bite the inside on my cheek so hard I may chew through it. It's all I can do to not spill inside of her.

"Christ sake, Mon." I grit out after the last of her spasms. "Fucking killing me over here." I release her my grip on her mouth and she takes a deep breath. "You're going to get my ass kicked with that mouth of yours."

"I told you I would never let that happen." Her eyes are glazed over, full of lust.

I pull out of her and my cock is drenched, completely soaked. "I may not even need lube. You're so fucking wet." She flushes and looks away from me. "Hey, give me those beautiful eyes." She slowly looks back at me. "No," I bump her nose with mine, "being shy or embarrassed with me." I place a kiss there for good measure. "Now roll over and let me play with your ass." She snorts out a laugh at that as I get off of her so she can do just that.

She flips onto her tummy, shaking her booty at me before asking, "is it going to hurt?"

"Couldn't say," I reach over and grab the lube, opening it, "never had a dick in my ass before."

"Be careful with me." Her voice sounds so soft and innocent that it makes my insides turn into molten lava. Hot with horniness. Burning with my love for her. Fucking. Lava.

"I will always be careful with you." I would never do anything she didn't want to do. I'd never do anything to hurt her. "You're sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"You want me to stop then just say the word." I squirt the liquid on my fingers then knead them together, warming it. I bring my index finger to her back entrance then slowly circle it, coating it with moisture before sinking inside of her slowly. She lets out low moan, to my complete surprise. "You like that?"

"Mmm." I push in and out, making her take more and more before adding another finger. "Mnnmmffff." It was an interesting noise, one I want to hear again. I push inside her more, stretching her with my fingers by spreading them and twisting a bit. "Eennmmffff." After adding more liquid, I'm easily able to move them in and out of her.

"You think you're up for it?" I look at her face now because I'd been entirely entranced by watching the dance my fingers were doing with her forbidden entrance. Her eyes are still filled with lust, nothing else.

"Yeah, I'm still down."

Thank God.

"Okay, hand me a pillow." She does and I lift her hips up, placing the pillow underneath her. I lather myself up and give her another coating before aligning myself with her.

Fuck this is happening. It's happening.

"I love you." I place soft touches on her mid-back with one hand as I slowly push forward.

A/N:
Cliffhanger!
Don't hate me.
How're we all feeling about this chapter?