Chapter 4

Mackz pov:
I woke up to chandelier playing on full blast and Maddie dancing round like a lunatic! I done my hair, makeup and put my dance uniform on, had breakfast then got into the car to go to dance. Even though it's going to be a long day I was excited as the new member of the Aldc was joining, Sophie Addison. My mom parked the car and there was a new car parked standing by the door was a mom hugging a girl, that was Sophie Addison, Abby had told us we had to be in 1hour earlier so we could introduce ourselves propley, I went in and got ready for pyramid.

Kendall's pov:
For the first time ever I was up and ready earlier for dance me and my mom left. In the car my phone beeped,

'Mackz💕- I'm here and I've seen Sophie did you open the message she sent us ages ago? Mackz xox
Me- Just outside really excited and the message has been deleted off my messages but don't matter. Kk xoxo'

We got into dance and I was the last one there we'll I say that Abby was still getting ready so! (Lol). Me and mackz went into the changing room and we seen a girl sitting by herself it was Sophie! We went over and introduced ourselves.

Sophie's pov:
I arrived at dance half an hour early to meet the aldc teams. They all seem friendly and I can't wait to meet them. I went into to the dressing room and then I seen mackz! My eyes were drawn to her attention, she looked at me and smiled so I smiled back to be polite. Half an hour later Kendall k walked in! I was sitting in the room with my idols! Mackz and kendall started to walk over to me I was shaking.
"Hello I'm mackz, and I'm kendall you must be Sophie?" They both introduced themselves it was my time to introduce my self.
"Hello I'm Sophie" I said as I trembled.
Jill came In and told us we were doing pyramid ,OMG as if I'm part as the aldc!

So yes this chapters crap, 2 votes for next chapter thanks🐱 please comment tips thanks💋