Beach house (norenmin)

It's drippin' love love drippin' drippin' love love

Who do you think is the top and who's bottom? Hope u guess right. ( '◡‿ゝ◡')

Top : jeno, renjun
Bottom : jaemin ;)

₊˚☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jeno,jaemin and renjun are on their way to chenle's beach house cause they're on picnic with their bestfriends. They're going with chenle, jisung, haechan, mark and lucas. Three of them are dating, chenle, jisung and haechan, mark are dating while lucas is just there taking care of the 'babies' making sure they didn't burnt the house down.

"You guys! We are here!" Lucas say making everyone look outside the car, "woa!! This looks nice! It's been a long time since we go here!!" Jisung scream in excitement making his hyungs giggle "what? Is that funny to you?" "Yes it is funny andy pwark" mark laugh loudly at haechan joke while jisung just frown "aww it's alright sungie, they always do that so ignore it mhm?" Chenle say to his boyfriend while hugging him softly.

They got off the car, jaemin take a deep breath "mhm, sea i love it" suddenly he feel some hands on his waist, "you smells more good than the sea though" jeno whisper in his ear making the younger blush "y-yah! Let's just g-go to the others.." he looks down and run into the house avoiding jeno and to hide his red face, jeno look at him and whisper "cute."

Renjun sat on the couch while looking around "nothing changed" "ofc nothing changed, who live here to change something duhh" chenle say while making fun of the older, "come back here you little brat" renjun scream running to chenle, jeno enter the house while staring at the chaos. "You have another work lucas hyung" he laugh and look at the older, lucas who's just watching since he enter the house is now sigh "i don't think i can control y'all, plus you already have mark to take care of you....Right...?" "Nope, he never take care of u-" mark hit jeno before he finish the sentence "since when i never take care of you dumbass." Mark rolls his eyes making jeno laugh.

Lucas suddenly scream in chinese making the korean confused, but the both chinese look at lucas "sorry gege" chenle pout and hide behind jisung, "okay anyway, about the room?" Lucas asked while still frowning getting headache from chenle and renjun fight, "as always! Me with jisung, mark and haechan, jeno jaemin and renjun together, and you outside"

Lucas give chenle a dead glare, "i swear i will tell your parents." chenle quickly give lucas a hug "ehh, i was just kidding hyung!! you sleep on that room beside mark and hyuck's" he point to the room.

Before they all know, jeno and renjun are already in their room putting their suitcase there, "ugh jaemin is killing me seriously" he say to the older, "why?" renjun turn to the younger and tilt his head like a cat. "his body...Is teasing me.." jeno whisper slowly, renjun smirk "hahaha, wait until night time baby" he kiss jeno and go to the bathroom to change into swimming clothes.

Jeno walk to the window and take a peek of the others playing on the beach, he saw jaemin and hyuck being touchy he smirk as renjun hug him from behind "let's teach him his lesson later" they both kiss and go down to play together.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Jaemin is carrying hyuck cause he's scared, but he didn't notice that 3 peoples are watching them. mark is there standing with his arms crossed while looking at them, jeno and renjun are staring at jaemin with eyes says 'you will regret it'.

jaemin put down hyuck and turn to his boyfriends, he's surprised at the stare they give him. "u-uhm..G-guys..?" (a/n : more like gays tbh)

jaemin look down as his boyfriends drags him to their room, "who told you that you can be so touchy with hyuck?" renjun asked while kissing the youngest neck earning a soft moans from the youngest. "look at you, being a whore doesn't answer renjun question and just keep moaning like a whore you are" jeno smirk while looking at his boyfriends making out.

"j-j-jeno...R-r-renjun.. P-plea-Ah~" renjun smirk "please what mhm?" he tease the younger even more by licking the tip of jaemin small dick, "this is your punishment for being so touchy with hyuck. I'm sure he will ended up like you too" jeno say while kissing jaemin.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

They're spanking jaemin, the poor boy under them is begging for them to stop and just fuck him right way but he know it won't works, he pants with tongue out. "aww, look injunie our little puppy is doing so well~ should we give him a reward?" jeno say while palming jaemin dick making the younger whimper, "p-p-please master...I-i promise i will be a g-good boy..." jaemin moan when renjun spank him harder than before. "Sure~ let's give him what he want but remember jaemin this is your punishment we won't go easy on you" jaemin glup at what renjun says, before he know they're all already naked.

Jeno lay jaemin on his stomach, he sofly rubs jaemin thighs earning jaemin soft whines. Renjun kiss jaemin shoulder marking him, jaemin moan at the pleasures his boyfriends give him, "m-master h-h-hurry... I-it's h-hurt.." jaemin and jeno make eye contact but jaemin quickly broke it with face fully red. Renjun smile and take his fingers infront of jaemin mouth, jaemin quickly suck renjun fingers.

Renjun takes out his fingers and line one finger on jaemin hole, without any warning he put it in as jaemin scream, "m-m-master! It h-hurts..." tears start pooling jaemin eyes, jeno quickly notice and kiss jaemin to distract him. "It's alright baby, you are doing great the pain will go later" jeno keep praising jaemin and kissing his face, renjun suddenly start moving his finger making jaemin yelp, "it's okay baby" both jeno and jaemin praises him. Renjun added another finger and start scissoring jaemin "m-master there! Y-yes" jaemin start grinding on renjun fingers needy for more pleasures. "Stay still jaemin." Jaemin stop and whimper wanting more pleasures, jeno go behind jaemin too making him comfused. Before he even can ask jeno and renjun start entering his tiny hole, jaemin scream and burry his face deep into the pillow tears start pooling his eyes again, jeno kiss jaemin forehead to make sure he's okay. After jaemin is okay, renjun and jeno start going on a animalistic pace, jaemin moans his mouth is wide opened and eyes rolls back to the back of his head. He pants like a puppy he is, being a good boy for both of his boyfriends, his whole body start shaking.

"I'm c-close master!!!" Jaemin whimper as he bit his bottom lips so that he didn't moans so loud, jeno and renjun smirk "come for us baby boy" jaemin come right after the both top say that, jaemin moans become more loud cause they didn't stop but go more fast. Jaemin body shakes cause he's still sensitive after the big orgams he have just 1 seconds ago. "We're close baby" both of them say at the same time while jaemin is grabbing the bed sheets really hard almost ripping it. Jeno and renjun come at the same time, jaemin come at the second time that time. Jeno and renjun pulls out and smile softly at their boyfriend who's almost pass out, "we love you nana, sleep well" jeno turn off the lights while jaemin is now entering his dream land, renjun start cleaning the bed and preparing the bathtub for them to take a bath.

♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪┌|∵|┘♪

1319 words

Night play | NCT bxb smutsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें