Chapter 47 - Bakugo 8

Start from the beginning

"No." That was Shoto, he contradicted Bakugo's thoughts and began ranting on about "My father is the number one pro-hero Endeavor, but to be frank, I don't like him much."

He was still talking but I whipped my head around to stare at Endeavor, feigning surprise at Shoto's words. Present Mic from somewhere nearby was scolding him for being boring and the little girls only kept gawking at the pretty boy.

I noticed one little girl kept flitting her gaze to Bakugo, she was carrying the small smile of a starstruck girl who met her first hero.

I frowned, she may be a kid, but I'd totally fight her if she had a crush on Bakugo.

The falsified thought made me want to guffaw, Bakugo would get a kick out of it if I pretended to be jealous and threw a fit over a little kid. I wasn't the jealous type, Bakugo never once led me to believe that he'd insinuate anything with other people, I had my complete faith in him despite my heavy insecurities.

All Might and Endeavor would speak to me and I'd reply every so often, but my eyes remained focused on the small group and how they were breaking their heads to come up with a plan. The teacher of these children looked worried, insisting that she didn't want her kids to get hurt due to the sheer power of my classmates and Camie's and Yoarashi's strong quirks.

Nothing was working for them. Their yelling and confusion was only triggering the kids to dismiss any suggestions they offered. I was glad they hadn't noticed me because I didn't feel like talking. I wasn't upset, but moments like these where I can simply sit back and observe were rare.

I grinned, one of the little kids swinging around Bakugo's gauntlets reminded me of my little sister. She had the same expression whenever she was up to no good.

I panicked when I realized one boy had a cannon-looking thing projecting from his mouth and aimed it directly at the four teenagers clustered together in the center.

Damn, kids are so powerful these days.

Billows of gray smoke filled the stadium, I fanned it away from our direction, shooting the pro-heroes behind me a small thumbs up while they only gave tight-lipped smiles.

Tough crowd.

A little girl with pigtails screamed, "Queen Bee!" I watched, a ray of pink ultraviolet beams sprouted from her forehead and landed on Shoto.

I watched the typically stoic boy become smitten, eyes sparkling with a charming smile while his two-toned hair splayed out like a supermodel's.

"Hey! I want to see your cute face." I was surprised when his image vanished and Camie took his place instead.

The small child squealed in defeat but my attention refocused on the blonde idiot near the real Todoroki.

"I want to see your cute face." Bakugo pulled off the same smooth expression as Camie's illusion, even the spiky tufts of his hair looked more appealing somehow in his attempt to mock Todoroki.

Bakugo cut the act, roaring with laughter at Todoroki's expense while Shoto seemed unfazed.

He wasn't the only one laughing, I was howling over my seat, my laughter so loud that it finally notified Bakugo of my presence.

That ugly chihuahua trying to act seductive.

The image of Bakugo's former expression only wracked my body with more humor as I tried to contain myself, I had never seen him look more like a moron than at that moment.