𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I still have no idea what you mean."

"I haven't seen you all day except lunch," Fred stated. "And I've been hanging out with Angie, so I Haven't really seen you much today. So, what did I miss?"

"So you and Angie are hanging out together more?" Y/n asked, trying to not sound jealous, though she failed.

"Yeah," Fred said sheepishly.

"You still want to know what my day was like, right?"

"Duh."

"Well after lunch Cedric walked me to my next class," She said, writing 'I will punch harder' on her parchment. "He said he's going to put his name in the Goblet, he wants me to watch. I mean it's a bit early to ask but whatever."

Though Y/n didn't know, Fred didn't hate Cedric for winning in quidditch, he hated him because he was jealous. He didn't like that Diggory was trying to get Y/n to fancy him, he didn't like Diggory hanging out with Y/n, he didn't like anything he did.

"Pretty boy Diggory?" He asked, not even bothering to hide his angry tone.

"What?" Y/n choked.

"Why does pretty boy Diggory want you to watch?"

"Don't call him that, you don't even know him!" She whisper-shouted.

"I don't know what you see in him," he scoffed.

"What is wrong with you," She slammed down her quill. "I don't know what's got you pissed of but don't take it out on me!"

"Why are you so mad?" He asked.

"Are you that stupid?" She scoffed. "I happen to enjoy his company, he's funny and smart, not just pretty."

"Oi, what are you two lovebirds arguing about!" George hollered.

"Do. Not. Call. Us. Lovebirds." She said warningly before picking up her quill and parchment. "Fred, whatever the hell is up with your ginger ass better go away before the next time I see you, got it?"

She swung her bag over her shoulder and put the parchment she had been writing on on Mcgonagall's desk.

"Tell Minnie I had to go," She said to George, her violent tone washing away.

"Oh, and Fred," She said, turning her head to him, a sarcastic smile on her lips. "Fuck off."

And with that she slammed the door to Mcgonagall's office behind her.

"What in the bloody hell did you do now?" George asked, rubbing his temples. "You've really pissed her off, I don't think i've ever seen her that angry."

"She said something about Diggory and I got mad," Fred sighed. "Now she's mad at me. I just want Diggory gone..."

"Freddie, just because she hangs out with Diggory doesn't mean she likes him," George said. "Besides, she likes someone else."

"Who?" Fred said eagerly.

"She'll tell you when she wants to," George said calmly. "She probably won't talk to you after that little outburst."

"I don't know why I did it," Fred ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"You like her, that's why," George said.

"She makes me so- I can't describe it," Fred groaned.

"Happy?"

"Yeah," Fred smiled to himself.

"I can tell," George smiled too. "But you need to apologize to her about what you called Cedric. That was rude."

"I know, I know," Fred sighed. "Should I tell her about- well you know?"