-grey-

" Oikawa slow down ! I am afraid that I will fall down the street." I said while clinging onto Oikawa's back. 

A new week had started and Oikawa decided to spontaneously show up at my apartment. He wanted to go to school with me but on my bike. That means, that I had to scarifies my well being  and sat at the luggage holder at the back of my bike. It was very hot today but the warm wind slightly cooled me down. 

" Oi ! Slow down Oikawa !" Kunimi said while riding his bike with one hand and the other hand held a pack of chocolate milk. 

Oikawa rode pass Kunimi. He was going by bike to school too. Kunimi's bike however, looked very girly and was pink. He had a white little basket at the front of his bike , the bike itself was pink and had rainbow glitter all over the place. It didn't bother him as it was functioning just fine. At least he didn't have to take public transport were he would have to interact more with other people , particularly strangers. 

" Good morning (L/N) and Tooru !" Iwaizumi greeted us in font of the school gate. 

" Good Morning !" Me and Oikawa accidentally said at the same time. We exchanged looks and laughed. 

" Did you know that there is a festival at this coming Saturday ? It's at the evening and there is also going to be some fireworks. " Iwaizumi said. 

" Sounds good !" Oikawa said. 

" I already texted Kunimi and mad dog if they are coming too and they said yes. What about you (L/N) ?" Iwaizumi asked me. 

" I think , I am coming too. Sounds fun !" I said while already planning my outfit in my head. 

Takahiro joined our conversation and said " There are probably cute girls ! I am so exited ! Oikawa , do you want to flirt with some girls with me ?!" 

" Hm ... no thank you !" Oikawa said and nervously laughed. 

" What are you saying ? You are flirting with literally everyone. How can you say no to that ?" Iwaizumi said. 

I repeated what Iwaizumi just said in my head. You are flirting with literally everyone. I knew that Oikawa is very flirty with lots of people, including me. Well , I think that he is sometimes flirting with me but thats just a part of his personality , I realised. I still hopped that he would one day have the same feelings for me , like I have for him. One day. 

" I need to go to my classes ! " I said and nervously ran off. 

Oikawa didn't say anything and just watched how (Y/N) went inside of the school building. He realised that (Y/N) was deep in thought about something or someone but he pushed this thought away. Over the years he had been flirting with lots of girls but it never went any further. He just enjoyed the attention. Harmless , right ? Until he met (Y/N), they became the only person he wanted impress and get attention from. 

" Weirdo " Takahiro said.

" Don't talk about (Y/N) like that." Oikawa furiously said and gave Takahiro an ice-cold look.

Before he would get into another fight with one of his teammates , he decided to leave and focus on his school classes. Everyday was the same for him before (Y/N) moved to the school. He would go to school, brag in front of his fangirls and have some volleyball training. Oikawa would occasionally trash talk Tobio Kageyama but that was all there was to his life. He couldn't complain. His life was good but he felt that he was missing something. Everything around him felt grey , until he met the (Y/N). 

Oikawa slowly walked across the corridor but then heard a familiar voice. " Oikawa-chan ! Wait for me." Yuma said while she giggled. 

She held onto Oikawa's arm and smiled at him. " Hey Yui." He said. 

" I told you to call me by my first name!" Yuma said and got a bit annoyed. 

" okok...hey yuma..." Oikawa corrected himself. 

" Could the best settler in the world take me to class ?" Yuma said and smiled sweetly. 

He dropped her of in font of the class and wanted to leave but Yuma suddenly said " Thank you so much Tooru-chan for taking your time to bring me to the classroom." 

It was loud enough for everyone to hear , including (Y/N). Oikawa noticed that which is why he got insanely nervous and his adrenaline increased in his body. He questioned himself ,why he cared so much what (Y/N) thought of him. He never cared what other people thought of him but this one person truly turned his world upside down. 

Yuma however, enjoyed seeing (Y/N)'s face expression. It was a mixture between confusion and sadness that was written all over their face but they tried to hide it. Yuma knew that (Y/N) was in love with Oikawa but that didn't stop her from stealing Oikawa from (Y/N). She wanted to most popular boy in school all by herself. 

I looked out of the window. lost in thought. Wondering how Oikawa saw me or felt about me. Yes, I was hurt that he brought Yuma to class but he isn't my boyfriend so I shouldn't complain. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on my class. 

I will confess my feelings for him at the festival...