02

Arthur wiped his white glow covered hand across the counter then lifted it, "Huh, pretty clean for once."

Calum rolled his eyes but asked, "Am I free to go then?"

"Yes, free to drop off Android's demo CD at Majesty Records for the talent search," Arthur said, handing the CD to Calum.

Calum took it and asked, "Android has a CD?"

Arthur nodded, "Are you jealous Calum? Because you should be. But don't worry, when they're number one, you can clean their dressing room."

"Whoop!" Calum grinned, "At first I thought you were going to say something really mean."

As Calum began to walk away, Arthur yelled, "Don't forget curfew is midnight."

The raven haired boy turned around with a smile, "Can't wait!"

Luke was walking out of Majesty Records with Molly on a leash to take her for a walk. But right when they walked out the glass doors, paparazzi were already outside.

Instead of fighting them off, Luke just smiled and walked to Tony, his limo driver.

"I think I'm going to walk home today Tony, get some fresh air," Luke said, tightening the grip he had on Molly's leash and his journal.

Tony sighed, "I don't think your father would like that."

Luke grinned and said, "I don't think he would like that your using his mix tapes without him knowing."

The older man smiled, "Enjoy the park."

Grinning like an idiot, Luke thanked Tony and began walking off. As they were walking, Luke was looking through his journal until Molly saw someone and ran off to them.

Luke's book flew out of his hands and groaned, "Molly!"

Molly ran up to Calum who smiled, "Well hello there! Aren't you a cutie wootie bootie?"

Calum then looked up and saw Luke picking up pieces of paper that flew out of his journal.

The raven haired boy ran up to Luke and crouched down, helping him pick up the pieces of paper. But the top of the ukulele that was on his back hit Luke on the head.

"Ow!"

Calum quickly picked up the journal and began chasing a piece of paper that sadly flew into the water fountain.

He took it out with a frown and began reading the melted ink, "Oh no."

Once Luke picked up all the pieces and his journal, he stood up and saw Calum reading a page and asked very sweetly, "Hey do you mind? That's private."

Calum looked up at the blonde when hearing camera clicks. His eyes widening when realizing that the Luke Hemmings was standing in front of him.

"Luke Hemmings? You're Luke Hemmings? The Luke Hemmings, Luke Hemmings?" Calum asked with wide eyes.

Instead of answering, Luke smiled weakly and asked, "Can I please have that back?"

"Oh yeah, sure. Sorry." Luke nodded and began chasing Molly.

"I like your dog!" Calum shouted, even though Luke probably couldn't hear him.

Sighing, Calum walked inside on Majesty Records with the Android CD in his hand. He saw a giant glass box where the CD's are suppose to be in. So the boy put one in.

As he was about to walk out, the lady at the desk said, "Sign ups for janitor are right there."

"Oh no I was just--janitor? Wait, how much does it pay?" Calum asked, walking closer to the desk.

The lady held her finger up to transfer another call, "Ten dollars an hour. Do you have any experience?"

Calum rose an eyebrow, "Experience? In cleaning? Yeah I think I do." Then he grabbed a pen and began writing down his information in the form.

As he did so, he then heard voice, "Hey, I thought I was supposed to see you on an album cover. What happened?"

Calum looked up and saw the man who gave him money the other day, "Hey, you saw me play in the streets the other day. Do you work here?"

The man nodded, "Yeah, studio engineer. And you want to work here as a janitor?"

The raven haired boy nodded, "Yep. Ever since I was a little boy, I've always wants to scrub toilets."

"Yeah I can see how that beats music," The man chuckled, leaning his elbow on the counter.

"Do you play?" Calum asked, continuing to fill out the form.

The man nodded, "Yeah. I used to play in the streets. But that's all behind me now."

Calum finished his form and handed it to the lady at the desk. The man held out his hand, "Michael."

Calum smiled and shook Michael's hand, "Calum."

Then Calum ran off.

Once Calum was gone, Michael looked at the lady at the desk with a smile, "Hey, make sure he gets the job yeah?"

The lady nodded with hope in her eyes, "Will you go on a date with me?"

Michael shook his head and said softly, "No."

"Well, I'll still do this for you."

"That's my girl."

Luke was sitting at a bench that was hidden behind a park so people wouldn't see him.

He was currently, humming a song he was writing. Then he began to sing it loudly.

"You're like perfection, some kind of holiday. You got me thinking that we could run away. You want I'll take you there, you tell me when and where. Oh oh oh oh. But then I asked for your number, said you don't have a phone. It's getting late now, I gotta let you know.
That everybody wants to take you home tonight. But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine."

Smiling, Luke wrote down the lyrics in his journal and looked at Molly, "Well? What did you think? It's clearly not all of it but I'm almost there."

Molly barked loudly, making Luke grin and nod as he wrote down the rest.

Suddenly, a teenage voice was heard from a distance, "Oh my god! It's Luke Hemmings! Mum! It's Luke Hemmings!"

Luke sighed softly and looked over at Molly, who was covering her ears with her paws, "Thanks a lot Molly."

Instead of being a douche and telling the girl to fuck off, Luke stood up and walked over to the girl and her mum.

They asked for many pictures and that's when a bunch of fan girls asked and kept saying how much they loved him.

Calum was currently walking to the thrift store he loved so much. Once he got there, he walked inside and saw that the piano was still there.

Smiling, Calum's fingers pressed onto the keys, letting them slide across the key board.

As he was about to play, a voice said, "Hey, no touching the merchandise."

Calum chuckled as he walked up to the counter and Andy asked, "Have you come for another payment?"

"Yeah," Calum said with a small smile as he took out a couple dollar bills and coins then setting them on the table.

Andy took them and rose an eyebrow, "Nine dollars and seventy five cents?"

Nodding with a fond smile, Calum hummed as Andy typed up the money with the others Calum has saved up. "Well with this, you're mum's piano will be yours in 2021."

Calum's smile turned into a frown as he sighed deeply.

There's chapter two! Yay! And a early update!

Thoughts?

I actually kind of like Sunday's because I get all my work done then and I still feel relaxed at the same time.

Please vote