Chapter 4- Samarth's Bipolar Nature

Start from the beginning

"What should I do of her, Shivani? She is not understanding my concern.", said Jiya's mum. "It's okay aunty. At this age, everyone's like this. But, as she grows up and falls for someone, she will literally beg to you to get her married.", said Shivani with a chuckle. "At this point Shivani, I don't care whom she brings in to get married to, but I just want to see her in the bridal get up before I die.", she said tiredly, sipping the tea.

--------------------

Jiya was driving her car. She was stuck in the traffic from the last 10 minutes and she knew how Suraj, her nephew, would react. She chuckled imagining his cute frown. She finally reached the school and sighed. She got off the car and swirling her car keys in the air, she came inside the school and began searching for Suraj.

He was fighting with a girl. She spotted him but was unable to see that girl's face. She went towards them. "I told no, now don't argue with me.", Suraj shouted at the girl. "You are so dumbo, what I am saying is correct. Don't say anything.", the girl yelled. The fight escalated and both were plucking each other's hair. Jiya interrupted and distanced them from each other. 

"What happened Suraj? What are you doing?", she asked sweetly but the frown on her face said that she was disappointed in him for fighting like that. "Jiya Maasi!!", Suraj hugged Jiya and Jiya caressed his back, chuckling. "Now, we will ask her only. You know my Maasi is a doctor.", he told to the girl. "But, what do you wanna ask?", she inquired cutely while side hugging little Suraj.

"Aunty, do we look like our father or mother? Father, right? Pari is telling we look like our mother.", Suraj said that and twitched his lips at Pari. As soon as Jiya heard Pari's name her ears perked and she looked at the girl. She smiled seeing that it was Pari, the same girl from yesterday night. "Hey Pari, how are you?", she cooed and hugged Pari sitting down on her knees.

Pari was equally happy to see Jiya there and hugged her back, smiling. Jiya broke the hug and looked at both of them simultaneously. She stood up and held out both of her hands for each of them to hold onto. She took both of the children to the school canteen and sitting on one of the chairs she started her explanation. They both looked at her curiously waiting for her to clear their doubts while sitting on the chairs near her.

"Pari, Suraj, it depends. You know we inherit or take some characteristics or features from our mother and some from our father. This way we become the beautiful mixture of both of our parents. Like, if your behavior and attitude is like your father, your face structure could be like your mother. Now, Suraj, the mole on your neck is similar to your mother right? But, your choices in the terms of food and eating, resembles your father, yes or nor?," she questioned him and he nodded in response. She smiled and said, "Yes, it's the same."

"So, it means even I've something from both my parents?", Pari questioned with her one hand below her chin and her eyes staring at the ceiling above. Jiya smiled and touched Pari's cheek, "Yes, bachha. Now, Suraj let's go home.", she instructed him. She then looked at Pari who was looking at her sadly. "Pari, what happened? Your father didn't come to take you?", she inquired. 

Pari looked down and said, "He never comes to pick me up or drop me to school. It's always Dai Maa.", she said dejectedly. Jiya looked at her and pitied the little girl. She doubted if that monster did love her or not. The way he had behaved with her yesterday had given her a very monstrous image of him. But, when he looked worried for his daughter, she concluded that he really has a bipolar disorder.

"It's okay Pari. Maybe, he keeps busy with his work. It's okay but Pari's father loves her right?", she asked with a smiled. Pari nodded and returned a smile. "Pari, Pari, come let's go home. Otherwise, Sir will scold me.", Shipra said worryingly. Pari looked at Jiya and Jiya smiled but Pari had turned sad again. Suddenly, an idea clicked Jiya.