Hate is the new Love.

Nobody's pov

"I don't have them."

A week later.

"Sasha? Don't you have to go meet your doctor today?" Bayley asked as she sat on the bed next to Sasha. Its been a week since the 'break up' between Sasha and Seth and things haven't been easy at all. All Sasha does is cry herself to sleep every night. All Seth does is drink himself to sleep every night. As expected she left his house and is stay at Charlotte's house. Right now char is out with roman since its been a while since they've seen each other. Dean is currently downstairs in the kitchen with Nikki and bayley is up in the room with Sasha. Seth on the other hand was at Iowa for a few days but returned two days ago.

"I don't feel like going......I just want to sleep." Sasha whined and bayley groaned for what felt like the millionth time. "Dude you've been living in this room for days now, you don't even come downstairs to eat, you just stay locked up in here and you know that won't change anything." She said and Sasha just ignored her and continued on her pillow. "You're moping around because you miss Seth so why not just get this argument past the both of you and make up?" She said and this time Sasha sat up.

"One, I am not moping around. Two, I don't miss that man and three, it's best you don't bring him up every time I need my space." Sasha said and glared at bayley and she just chuckled and got off the bed. "You're in denial and it sure doesnt look good on you. Anyways please for once come downstairs, dean and Nikki want you there." Bayley said and Sasha just nodded. "I'm serious, I'll carry you myself if you're not down in five minutes." She said and opened the door. "Bully." Sasha muttered. And bayley just smiled and left.

"Alright I'm downstairs now, what do you need for?" Sasha said as she got down and sat on a bar stool. Dean walked towards her and she opened her arms and he hugged her. "Missed you lil sis." He said and she smiled. "Hey! I also want my share of hugs okay? So move you big oaf." Nikki said as she trued to pry him off sasha. He released her and she immediately hugged Sasha. "Missed you too short stuff." Sasha groaned at that. "You still call me that? I'm not that short you know?" She said and Nikki just smiled. "So I want your side of the story, fill me in on it. Why did you and Seth break up?" Nikki asked and by now they all sat on a stool.

"Fine. Long story short, he befriended my ex, made a bet with him about getting intimate with me, won the bet, planned with Jason to kill me, I found out, he denied it, I found out I am pregnant, I broke up with him, and that's pretty much it." Sasha said and Nikki gasped. "What! Hold up! Dean, bay, you guys were there when Seth told me his side of the story and none of you thought it was important to tell me Sasha is pregnant?!" Nikki yelled and they flinched because she did seem a little mad. "So I'm gone a few days and none of y'all even considered me anymore, am I only important when I'm here? And am I forgotten when I'm gone?" She asked and they could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Nikki please calm down, its not like we were not going to tell you, it just maybe they forgot and at least I told you now, so please don't be mad." Sasha said with a smile and that did it for Nikki. "You don't play fair, you known I'm a sucker for your smile." Nikki said and then hugged Sasha. "Um....er.... Are we like forgiven? or..." Dean asked and Nikki glared at him which caused him to move a little away from her before she broke into a smile. "Only because I don't know how to get mad at people, yes you're forgiven but next time I'll make sure char is always with me so that when next you hide things from me she also won't know and then she'll handle you guys." She said and they all laughed.

As they fell into silence the door bell rang and Sasha volunteered to go get it. She walked up to the door and when she opened it, it revealed the last person she would want to see at the moment. "Yay! Its my baby!" Seth yelled happily and that snapped Sasha out of her trance. She still stood there and figured he was drunk and a frown came upon her face. "Who's at the door sash?.....ohhhh Seth." Dean said as he stood beside Sasha. Sasha scoffed and went back into the house heading for the stairs. "Nooo! Wait for me too!" Seth said as he made his way into the house and dean closed the door behind them. She looked back and saw him and picked up her pace to her room but as she got inside Seth also entered the room and locked the door, leaving just the two of them inside.