Arriving

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACHTERS (EXEPT E) RIGHT GO TO MARVEL

3rd POV:

"OK, I think that's everyone." E said to herself. She opened the portals and everyone fell to the floor with a thud. Followed by a few groans, grunts, and a 'what the fu*k' from fury.

"eeeeeeeeee" She squealed then quickly put her hand over her mouth to shut herself up.

Tony POV:

I hit the floor hard, I groaned while getting up. I looked around, and it looked like we were in a dark-ish small movie theater. I helped the rest of the team get up. 

" where are we" some teenager asked. 'Why are there kids here, why the hell are we in a movie theater' 

"Romanoff, you and bird brain look for an exit" They start looking while I help the others up.

"Who the hell are you guys" An older rather more mature looking god asked, he was talking to a rather angry looking green lady, a green-blue dude, a idiot with a weird mask, a tree, and a build-a-bear.

"nothing. No doors, hatches, or vents" nat reported

"Mr. Stark?" I heard someone call in a shaky, breaking voice. I turn around and see a teen covered in blood.

Peter POV:

"Mr. Stark?" I called not even caring that my voice broke. He turns around and looks at me.

"WHAT THE FU-" I yelled 

"LANGUAGE" Cap yelled interrupting me.

"ENGLISH" I yelled back. I looked back to Tony. Oh God it's him, but how. He died, I heard his heart stop. I take a step closer trying to get a better look. No this isn't my dad. I stumble back, and trip.

"thanks Happy" I said to the man that saved my from hitting the floor.

"welcome" I jump and look at the lady in the front of the room.

"I have brought you all here to save your future, Some of you come from different time periods. We should start introductions, then I will explain everything"

We all look at each other.

3rd POV:

"Hi, I'm Steve Rogers, I'm from 2012"

"Bruce Banner,2012"

"Clint Barton, 2012"

"Natasha, 2012"

" I am Tony Stark, 2012"

"Thor 2013, this is my brother Loki, also from 2013"

" Hi, I'm Peter Quill, you guys might know me as Star Lord, I'm from 2014"

"who's Star Lord" shuri asked

"no one" Gamora said before quill could answer.

" Gamora, 2014"

"Drax, I come from the time of 2014"

"Rocket,2014. This is Groot, also 2014"

"until this exact second I thought you were a build-a-bear" Tony commented

"I am Groot" He said glaring at Tony.

"I'm shuri, princess of Wakanda, and smartest person in the room. I come from 2016"

"James Barnes, 2016"

"Bucky, you're alive how" cap asked his long lost friend.

"hydra" Was all he could say before cap hugged him.

"James Rhodes, 2016"

"Sam Wilson, 2016"

"Pepper Potts, CEO of Stark Industries, 2016"

"Scott Lang, 2016"

"Hope Pym, 2016"

"t'challa, Prince of Wakanda, 2016"

"Dr. Strange, 2016"

"Danvers, 2018" she said standing next to Fury.

"Wanda Maximoff, 2018"

"vision, 2018"

"Hill, 2023"

"Fury,2023"

"Happy, Happy Hogan, 2023"

"Michelle. My friend call me MJ. You call me Michelle, 2023"

"I'm Ned Leeds, I'm from 2023. OMG, You guys are the Avengers, you're soo cool"

"I'm Peter Parker, 2023"

"OK, now that that's settled. Lets sit down and I'll explain" They all make their way through the chairs sitting with their time group.

"Hi, You guys can call me E. I come from another Universe were you are all made up. I decided to come here and change the future. We will be watching clips of your past and Future. We will also look at fanart and ships. When you are all here time stops so you aren't missing anything. Any questions?"

"Are we able to use our powers?" peter asked (peter quill will be called quill)

"You can us your powers you just can harm someone"

"How did you get us here" Wanda asked

"The power of the fangirls" she said in a mysterious voice

"now if you have no more questions we will start"