KírìÐëkû Ðåťē 💓💚(Part 1)

This will be beautiful because I ship them so much!!!

And I like writing in the third person more so it mainly will be in 3rd person. I actually woke up at 7:10 am just to do absolutely nothing. 

Also, I need confirmation on something. Whenever you get up from lying down, do you lose balance, have a headache, have purple pixels blocking your vision, or go blind for ten seconds? I wanna know because one, it happens with me, and two, I'm curious. 

Also, I want to make this into parts because it'll be easier for me.

Ok, read. 

So here: 

You are beautiful if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or any of that stuff. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

(continuation from the last chap.)

3rd POV:

-the doctor! Shona had already disappeared once the man in white came in. "Mr. Todoroki, who are you talking to?" He asks curiously. "The phone," He responds quickly because that was the first thing that came to his mind. "Ok," He answers nicely and suspiciously and walked away. Then Shoto was alone in the room once again. The doctor was looking at him, scared and worried. "Geez, what up with the doc?" Shona asks inside of Shoto's mind. "I dunno." He whispers dumbfounded, fiddling with his locket. What he doesn't know that when the doctors started operating on him, he bled black blood. This concerned this highly and also brought suspicion on how he is still alive. Usually, black blood meant that the person was dying but little Shoto here is still alive and recovering. Shoto decides he doesn't want to think anymore so he pulled the covers over his shoulders and slept. 

(Next afternoon 4:41 pm after school Izuku's dorm Tuesday) (Yass, the little green bean is involved!!!)

Izuku's POV:

I was finishing up the long homework assignment that Mr. Aizawa gave us when Mina came in. "Deku~!!!" She squealed as she came up to me. Her squealy voice meant she was up for shipping and I'm her target. "Yes?" I answer as I finish up a question. "Kirishima has something to ask you~~~!!!" She exclaims, "Now hurry up!!" and left yelling at me. I finished the question I was working on and made my way to the door until I got pushed back. "Good, you're done. Now, wait here and close your eyes." She waves her finger to me and shuts the door. I stand still and close my eyes until I felt a tap on my shoulders. I open one eye to my see boyfriend, standing in front of me with a little bear in his hand. She looked fancy and formal. I blush as he gave me the bear. I was shocked at what he was doing. "Midobro?" He asks softly. "Y-yeah?" I mutter because I was embarrassed. "Will you..." He starts, "go on a date with me?" Now I feel myself really heat up now. I stare in shock into his red crimson eyes. "I-i," I quiver, "Yes." Then I jump into his arms, hugging him tightly. He does so too. We stay like that for a few moments, each of us staring into each other's eyes. Then the door smashed open, revealing Mina-san and Denki-Kun. I suspect they were listening to our conversation or proposal. They were squealing and cheering, "Yess!!" "Good job!!" "When is it?" I whisper into Kirishima-Kun's ear. "Saturday." He whispers back. I look at our little "audience". They look at us, then at each other, and smirked. They walk out backward said in a sing-song voice, "Goodbye~~!" and locked the door. Or barricaded with heavy items. I blush when they did that because usually, people have sex. But we didn't do that. Instead, he seated me on his lap after sitting on the bed, criss-cross formation. Then he whispers in my ear, "Don't worry, we're not doing that....yet." He winks and I blush and yell, "Shut up baka!" He just laughs in front of my embarrassed face and we end up cuddling. And I made Mina-san and Denki-kun unlock the door with a little "method" of mine. They did so and now I think I scared the shit out of them.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Yeah, hai!

Sorry for taking so long on these last chapters. I have some books I wanna read so yeah. 

Anyways I think making this chapter is important because I am multi shipper and will do my best to include every gay/lesbian ship there is.

Also, make sure to listen to that video about being "multi-colored". YOU NEED TO KNOW YOU MATTER NO MATTER WHAT!! (thank you for listening to, um, that)

Credits to Kitten' Cloudy

Also thank you for 1.2K reads! I really appreciate it!

Anyways bai!

Todoroki: Bye!

Izuku: bAi!

Bakugou: bye.

Kirishima: BYE!

Denki: Bye!

Jirou: Bye!

Momo: Bye!

Mina:BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!

Iida: Goodbye and have a good rest of your day/night.

Tsysu: B- *kero* -ai!

Uraraka: Bye!

Sero: BAI!

All Might: I AM HERE! NOW BYE!

Me: holy shi- ALL MIGHT?!?!?!

*~TodoKitty has left the world~*