“You realize you have The Sammy Wilkinson’s number!” Alexa screamed, hardcore fangirling in the passenger seat next to me.

                  “I don’t see what’s so special about getting a guy’s number.”

                  “Sera they are practically famous!” She screamed.

                  “If they were famous, I would have known who they were.” I said, not taking my eyes off the road.

                  “Whatever, I know you are secretly screaming inside.”

                  “You know me so well.” I said sarcastically.

                  “You will never understand the life of a fangirl.”

                  “Why do girls obsess over fuckboys that are only famous because they are attractive?”

                  “Oh don’t even get me started.” I laughed as she gave me the death glare, I would have continued tormenting her but I didn’t want to sit through a lecture.

                  “Ooh I got a text!” I said, rolling off my bed and grabbing my phone.

                  “Read it! Read it! Read it!” Alexa shouts.

                  “Calm down, uh okay, here…” I held out my phone so we could both see the message.

                  Sammy: Txt me the directions and we can meet u there by 6

                  I texted him the directions to our school, deciding that was the best option. Alexa and I changed out of our normal clothes, into something more appropriate for a night of basketball. I couldn’t wait to get to the gym, not because of the boys, but just the fact that I could get some practice in before our games.

                  “Do we have to play with them? I just got my nails done!” Alexa whines, fixing her hair into a perfect ponytail.

                  “Why am I even friends with you,” I mumbled, “You don’t have too.”

                  “Sera!” She screeches, coming out of the bathroom.

                  “What?” I asked, surprised by her sudden outburst.

                  “Your hair is so lumpy! Here let me fix it.” She reached for my braid but I swatted her away.

                  “Leave it.”

                  “But-“

                  “No, it’s not a beauty pageant.” I rolled my eyes, Alexa and I were polar opposites, but I guess that’s why they say opposites attract.

                  “Fine,” She groaned picking up my keys, “Let’s go.”

                  “Not so fast,” I laughed, snatching the keys from her hand, “Now let’s go.”

A/N Let me know how you're liking it so far! I think I will start posting once on Saturday and once on either Tuesday or Wednesday!