One

As the first ray of sunlight seeped into the room, the figure under the soft and silk blanker started to move. A soft groan can be heard, followed by the figure gently opening her eyes, revealing a pair of (eye color) iris which was quickly greeted and blinded by the sun light, causing her to whine, about to hide under the blanket again when a hand block the sunlight.

For a moment, her (eye color) eyes widen.

Suddenly alarmed by the fact that someone is on the same bed as she was. For a moment, the (hair color) haired female tried to recall what happened last night as she close her eyes.

She remember doing nothing, well not really nothing, she was the one managing the Dawn Winery as for the owner was not present. She tried to recall if she left the villa, only to recall she did not, she too tried to recall if she drink and get drunk, but that too she did not.

"(First name)"

It was a familiar voice, one she would often dream about. Diluc.

Come to think of it, you're not dreaming aren't you?

After a long silence, and a warm presence you can feel right beside you. After minute of hesitation,

"Diluc?"

If he was still away, no matter how much you call out for him, there would be no answer.

But for the first time in four years.

"Hmm?"

Your eyes widen, once again instead of the blinding sunlight it was covered by a hand shielding your eyes from the sunlight seeping through the window. By this you look to your side.

You can't believe it, it has been four years since you last saw the man right in front of you.

"I'm back"

He smile

It was a small smile, but that was his smile, back then and now. You felt like you were dreaming, at the same time you know you aren't.

He was back, he said it himself laying right beside you.

"I-.."

You choke on your tears as you throw yourself at him

You jump on his and warp your arms around his neck, it was an strange yet comfortable position, you're laying down on him as you did that but soon enough he kept you close and warp his arms around your small figure.

"I hate you"

You cried and cling into him

It wasn't a dream, he was keeping you close to him, smelling your scent that he almost forgot for the past four years of being away from you.

He didn't dare reply by your words. Because you have the right to feel that way.

He left as soon as he resigned being a knights of favonius, which was after the death of his father, well to be exact that one time he lost his father and when he too almost loose you. He left when you were in coma, injured because of the same incident. Only leaving a note for you to read once you woke up.

"But I miss you"

You whisper on his neck

You could see that he changed, but you can feel he was still the same Diluc, just a little but different and mature.

"I'm glad you're back"

The two of you were close ever since you were young, you have always been by his side ever since then, you grew up by his side and same goes to him. You've always been there, but after that accident, and after four years of being away.

You're pretty sure things aren't the same anymore, you're not even the same person you were four years ago, and you are pretty sure he was the same too. But if there was one thing that remains, that should be your feelings for each other.

He did come back to you, didn't he?

After awhile, you raise your head away from his neck, holding into his firm shoulder and look at him saying.

"We have a lot to catch up to do, why don't we have our breakfast with a grape juice? hmm"

You smile at him and he nod in agreement

He raise his free hand, keeping on hand on your waist to brush off the remaining tears on the corner of your eye, he then proceed to grab your free hand, bringing it close to his lips and give the back of your hand a kiss.

"I'm home"

He stated, ruby like iris staring at your (eye color) ones.

You smile at him once again, thinking.

So am I.

You waited for him years, and he was worth every minutes.

We you see, I just started playing Genshin Impact a month ago and... Dulic is my fav character and today is his birthday (04/30) so.. Here ya go

I'm not really sure if I should make this a one shot but let's see