Chapter 12

Kirpa dhyan De issa padhna Ka baat mujha na mara....

Continued.....

On Sidneet side,
Both were sitting on bed
Avi' head was on Sid's chest.
Both started seeing in each other eyes...

Both were coming closer and closer, there lips were.....

Note: Kaha Bhaiya dusra ki personal life Mai Kyo dekhna ha🤣🤣 bs Yaad rkhi yoh log living relationship Mai ho Gaya us Raat Ka baat....

Acha likh Deta hu....

Mature....

Both starting coming closer and their lips touched... Sid put his hand on her back and Avi on his back.

Both started kissing...
Avi allowed Sid tongue to enter her mouth.
Sid moved his tongue inside her mouth. Both of them tongues were playing.
After this, Sid started sucking her lower lips and then her upper lips. He moved his way towards her sweet spot which was near her neck. Avi was moaning.

Sid was sucking her sweet spot. After few minutes, he started moving his hand inside her top from back while sucking her sweet spot. He unhooked her bra strip and also removed her top. 

He saw her enlarged breasts. He started sucking her left breast nipple and while at the same time, playing with other breast. Avi was moaning. After sometime, he started sucking her right breast nipple and while at same time playing with other one.

After sometime, Avi removed his t-shirt and started sucking his nipples and chest. She then started licking his Abs....

Avi: You taste good!
Sid: Taste good ha toh kah mat Jana 🤣🤣
Avi😡: Jaao, mujha tumsa baat hi nhi Karni.

She moved her face in another direction.

Mature content (To be continued....)

Sid went towards her.

Sid: Sorry 🥺
Avi: 😒
Sid: Sorry, Mai toh Majak Kar Raha tha....

Sid hold his ears also and said Sorry, making puppy face....
Avi laughed...

Avi: Ok maaf kiya...
Sid: Thnx...

Mature content (continued.....)

Sid came closer to her. Both have eyelock. Both started kissing....

Sid allow Avi tongue to enter his mouth. Avi moved her way, inside his mouth, while grabbing her penis(dick) with one hand. His penis has already become hard.

Both of them tongues where playing. After sometime, Avi moved her way near his neck, then chest and then Abs....

He removed his pant and boxers.

His penis has already grown big and hard.
She grabbed it and started sucking penis upper part and gradually take whole inside her mouth.

After sometime, he put his penis inside her vagina and started fucking.....
He started slowly and increased his speed after sometime.

Avi was moaning.....

After sometime, both fell tired and stopped.
Both lay on bed.
Avi head was on his chest and his hand on her head.

Both slept...

Mature content ends.......

How is Chappy???
Comment

Don't Vomment 🤣🤣

To be continued......