Synopsis

"When will you be back?" She shrugged at his question, "Don't know, the internship is for two 2 years, after that, I think I'll work there but I will come to your wedding,"

That's what Shehnaaz said to Sidharth eight years ago. The time has finally come for his wedding, and the invitation card is in her hands. How will she deal with the fact that the only man she has ever loved is getting married to someone else? The man She never told that She loved him. What does the future hold for Shehnaaz? Is she ever going to find her soulmate, or will she be alone forever?

*******

Shehnaaz Kaur Attwal, a renowned fashion designer in Paris. Shehnaaz had everything except the love she craves, from working in a prestigious Fashion Company at an exalted designation to living in one of Paris's most expensive and posh neighbourhoods. Shehnaaz is still lonely in the most romantic city in the world after spending eight years there. She has no love or you could say she lost her heart to one particular man years ago.

Sidharth Sarin, 30 years old Architect in Mumbai. He is the only son of his Dad, Randhir Sarin. Soon going to be the Managing Director of his Father's Architecture Firm. Rich, Handsome, Caring and Loving that's what Sidharth Sarin is all about. His life is perfect and it is the right time for him to get married. So, He is doing that. He is getting married to his Dad's Business Partner's Daughter. Life is all about moving on and Sidharth Sarin has moved on or so he thinks.

*********

What will happen to Sidharth and Shehnaaz when they meet? Will Sparks fly once more? Will Shehnaaz find the love of her life or return to Paris heartbroken? What will happen when She'll attend Her Ex-Boyfriend's Wedding?