part 4.

Hello...Tysm for 200+reads first of all.❤.
Now without any further a do lets begin.

Screen focuses on preeta.
Parellel dialoges honge
Who was chatting with the boy.
On chats

Boy:priya
Preeta:hmm
Boy:i think i love u
Preeta got shocked she was not able to understand that what to because whenever she thougt that she loves the boy karans face used to came im front of her..
Screen shifts to karan.
Karan:dont u love me?
Girl:i think i love u too.
Karan smiled.
Girl:acha muje thoda kaam hai baad mai baat karte hai🤗❤
Karan:ok bye love😍
Girl:bye🙂

Screen focuses on preeran.
Preeta was shown running behind karan
Preeta(while running):ruko tum ruko ....tumne muje bajarbati bola na mai tume chodugi nai.
Karan(while running):tumne bhi to muje bajarbattu bola na
Preeta(she stops):han to wo to tum ho.
Karan(glaring her)han to tum bhi to hona bajarbatti.
Preeta:(super cutely)ye bhi sahi hai(then realised what he said.)ach.. mai bajarbatti tume to mai.(she picked a pillow and started hitting him).
Karan:arey arey kya kar rai ho acha acha i am sorry arey sorry na babydoll.
She stopped and cutely smiled hearing babydoll,
Preeta(:cutely)babydoll.ye acha hai tum muje preeta ya babydoll hi bulaaaya karo samje bajarbattu.she pinced his nose and left smilingly.while karan ruffled his hairs smilingly.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a month,
Karan and preeta were now good friends.now they didnt used to hate each other.They were falling for each other.
While still on the other side karan was dating that girl and preeta that boy unaware of feelings.
One day.
Screen focused on a couple.
Karan:preeta maine tume dhokha dia but i am sorry mai tumse pyar nai karta.
Preeta(angrily+cryingly)how could u how ccould u do that kaise dhokha de sakte ho tum muje agar tume kisi aur se pyyar tha to muje bata dete lekin nai tumahare to yahn pe mere peet peeeche EXTRA MARRITIAL AFFAIR CHAL RA HAI.mai tume kabhi maf nai karu gi kabhi nai.ja arai hun mai tume hamesha hamesha ke liye chod kar .bye forever.

.

.

.

.
Suddenly karan woke up with a jerk.and shouted "no"

Preeta:(tensed)kya huwa karan tum thk to ho bura sapna dekha kya.
karan nodded.
Karan:(tearfully)tum muje kabhi chod ke to nai jao gi na.listening this tears came in preetas eyes.
Both preeran were in tears because they realised that what they were doing.They wers cheating on each other .
Preeta:kabhi nai.tum to nai chodoge na.
Karan nodded in no.
Karan (tearfully):lekin agar chala gaya to.
Preeta:(tearfully)to mai jan dedu gi apni.
Karan looked at her shockingly .he pulled her in a tight hug.
Karan:(tearfully)aisi baat kabhi mat karna.
He broke the hug and kissed her forehead and then eyes then.

.

Lips😳.both kissed each other passionately.both broke after sometime and cutely slept hugging each other.forgetting all their pain.
Next morning karan woke up and saw preeta sleeping cutely cuddling into him.
He kissed ber forehead.
Karan(in mind): muje -----se baat karni hogi(matlab wo jo ladki hai us se.)
Preeta started to wake up while karan closed his eyes .
Preeta saw karan sleeping she kissed his forehead .
Preeta(muje ----(boys name)se baat karni hogi.
Screen froze on girls boy and preeran's face

Endd with this chapter.
Ignore the mistakes.
Vote kardena plzz🙂💔
Comment karke batao kaisa laga.
And what do u guys think.
What will happen after the girl and boy come to know the truth of preeran.

NavjotKaur766Preeran20Shalini54KhushiSukhadiaPreeran_fanfictionSallyQuinn2Dindin_writes
Comment karna meherbani karke🙂💔
Agla chapter 10 votes ke baad
Thankyou