εԹίနσδε είɡհϯ - Թαɾϯ ϯհɾεε

Start from the beginning

Penelope: No, this is not the kind of information Tanya needs right now. Especially from people she just met, who are telling her that some three-eyed demon wants to suck the life out of her. Suck the life out of her... wait a minute, is it possible that it's not Tanya he wants? That it's her baby. 

Piper: How would he know she's pregnant? 

Penelope: I don't know, maybe he sees the future too. Or else he's from it. 

Piper: Excuse me? 

Penelope: The button. The police found a button by one of the last victims made out of some kind of funky metal they've never seen before. 

Piper: Rewind. 

Penelope: Okay, there's a button that's not supposed to exist, a demon that the Book of Shadows says doesn't exist, and a baby no one knows exists. You got a better explanation? 

Piper: Even if you're right, how do we find him? 

Penelope: Well, he wants Tanya, he'll find us. 

Piper: He doesn't know where we are. 

Penelope: Well, he found Tanya at Bucklands, he saw me with Prue. 

(Scene: Bucklands. Prue's office. Hannah's at the doorway.)

Hannah: Hey, last one out gets the lights. I'm, uh, going home. So, lock up when you leave. Um, Prue, about what I said earlier... 

Prue: Now's not a good time. 

Hannah: I just wanted to say I'm sorry. 

Prue: But you really wouldn't mean that would you? 

Hannah: No! (She leaves.) 

(Cut to outside Prue's office. Gavin walks around the corner heading for Prue's office.) 

Commercial Break 

(Scene: Buckland's. Prue's office. Gavin enters.) 

Gavin: Excuse me. Are you Miss Halliwell? Prue Halliwell? 

Prue: Yes. Did we have an appointment? 

Gavin: No, actually I'm looking for someone and I believe you can help me. 

Prue: I find objects, not people. 

Gavin: Well, I think you might know her, I saw you talking to her earlier. Um, petite, brown hair, the two of you were over by the elevators. 

Prue: I don't remember. 

Gavin: Are you sure? 

Prue: What do you want with her? 

Gavin: She is hiding the woman I sent back to kill. 

Prue: Sent back from where? 

Gavin: The future. What are you doing? 

Prue: Why kill Tanya? 

Gavin: I don't want Tanya. I want what's inside her. 

Prue: And the others, why kill them? 

Gavin: Pieces of the puzzle. Pieces of the vaccine. Stop this! (He goes for her but she uses her power to push the desk up against him. She runs outside.) 

(Scene: Halliwell manor. Piper is ringing Prue.) 

Piper: Answer. Come on, Prue, pick up. (The answering machine picks up. Piper hangs up.) There's no answer, it's after five, it's going straight to voice mail.