Angel with a shotgun

Hi everyone this is my last one before I take a small break I'll post an announcement as well about all that. You can totally still suggest but I won't work on it for a while. This was a super fun suggestion from alexdyar2231 . There actually might be one more before but y'a I'll do my best. I finally got a job too so it's been a busy few weeks. Again I am so so so sorry about how long this took. I do like how it turned out so hope you do too, thanks for reading.

Mari always knew she loved a curtain blonde. But not the one you would think, she loved Chloe. Chloe had been sweet in her earlyer years and she still was, I'm maris opinion at least. She knew how lonely Chloe was and how upset when her parents fought.

«I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun
An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun)
Get out your guns, battles begun »

Her and Chloe we're friends till Chloe pushed her away hurting herself and Chloe. Mari tried to battle back to be friends again but the girl was to hurt to see. She sent Chloe notes and letters any chance she got but there was never any response.

« Are you a saint, or a sinner?
If loves a fight, than I shall die
With my heart on a trigger »

Everything changed when kagami entered the picture. Mari imagined the day where gami leaned close and whispered her hesitation was her downfall. But all she could focus on was kagamis beautiful voice. But then she imagined Chloe with them skating. What was wrong with her is it bad to want to date 2 people at once. Luka actually understood her quite well he was pretty gay for a curtain banana head anyway.

« They say before you start a war
You better know what you're fighting for
Well baby, you are all that I adore
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be »

What was she fighting for. A fantasy that may never come true, for her heart to shatter with no one left to peice it back together. Her first love distant and sad, her second dating the man she now dispises. But Mari was going to fight.

« I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting til' the wars won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe »

Chloe had moved away and Mari broke just a little more. Adrien had apologized because he had said all that stuff about the high road and almost got her hurt. The reason he did that was because his father threatened school until he realized how he was effecting his son, well after a small chat with Mari of course. The two actually got along quite nicely and Gabriel had seen Marinette as a daughter. Her and Adriens bond got tighter too they were more than best friends they were siblings. Mari was starting to fight back for her happy world. She noticed how Adrien looked at her blue haired friend and smirked this would be fun.

« Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight
Sometimes to win, you've got to sin
Don't mean I'm not a believer »

Mari POV

I pulled rose and Julika aside when I was walking down the hall they were one of my 5 close friends now. The rest of the class betrayed my trust and there never getting it back, so after last year I moved classes with Jules and rose.
« Rose Jules want to help me out with a plan of mine? »
« I know that look Mari, count me in what's the plan »
« So you know how luka has been pining over adrien for the last year, and Adrien has been head over heals for luka right » they nodded there heads, « well it's taking so long and they both don't believe the other one likes them, and you guys had a similar relationship till Jules finally confessed. I was hoping to plan something similar to that. »
« Heck y'a let's do it! » rose screamed. Julika mumbled something under her breath I heard something about kagami and the word you. Weird. But needless to say the new couple was cheered on adriuka was finally sailed.
3rd person POV
The class underestimated what she has she had true friends and a will not to give up. But she was surviving not living fully and she knew that so she ran, all the way to the park, to watch the peaceful pond with the way it's silver strings of light bounced back into the night sky from its reflection. She saw someone else at the park sitting by the pond staring at herself crying. Kagami, oh how Mari wanted to run over there and kiss her but she would settle for comforting her friend for now.