𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢🔞

Y/n's PoV*I was going over to my boyfriends house because he was home alone😉 my boyfriend Is Jaden Hossler  btw. I was getting ready putting on some sexy underwear and doing my make up, "where do you think your going?" My dad burst in my room, "Jaden's  house" I roll my eyes, "y/n I told you, your not going over there when he is home alone!" He yelled, he heard me speaking on the phone. OOPS "yes I am" I smirk then walk past him, I get to the car and I start to drive to his house.I get there and walk in, I go up to his room and he is in his boxers, "hi my beautiful baby" he gets up and kisses me, "hello babe" I giggle, we start to cuddle on his bed while watching something, I Don't know what. I kept on glancing at his dick and biting my lip, Jaden obviously noticed because he spoke up, "stop looking y/n" he smirked and my face went red, "shut up" I giggle, I couldn't resist anymore. I climbed on top of him and started making out with him, "someone has missed me" he laughed, "yep and so has she" I pointed to my pussy, his eyes changed from sweet to hunger, he flipped us over and started kissing my neck. A little moan slipped out of my mouth, he got down to my leggings and started to take them off. "Someone was prepared" he took of my red thong and I was left naked. He started licking my clean pussy, "mmm, fuck Jaden" I grab his hair, he put 3 fingers in me, "aghhhh fuckkk" I roll my eyes and curl my toes, "you taste so good mamas" he licked it even faster and doing figure 8, "J-daddy, I'm going to cum" I bite my lip, "cum in my mouth baby" I came and without a warning he pounced into me, he was slamming in and out of me so fast my organs were in my mouth, "fuck Jaden! Right there daddy! Fuck me harder! Faster! Ughhh!" I moan and scratch his back, "anything for my baby" he goes faster pounding me as rough as he can, he put his hand on my boob and started to suck my nipples (that's gross but oh well) "fuck y/n! Your so fucking tight!" He moans, we were both moaning messes until we heard his door open, "Jaden- AHHH!" We hear Amy scream, Jaden quickly pulls out of me and covers me with blankets, "mom! What the hell!" He yells, "w-o-I-what!!!!" She yelled back, "sorry miss Hossler " I look down, "I just didn't know you did that at your age?" The horror on her face was kinda funny, "get out!" Jaden yelled, she walked out and he looked under the blanket and I was fingering myself, "what do you think your doing?" I frowned, "she didn't let us finish" I put my head back, "your not aloud to finger yourself! That's only for me!" He got back on top of me and put himself in me again, "not when your mom is here!" I couldn't help but moan, "it's okay" I got on top of him and started to ride him. "Yes y/n fuck" Jaden moans, "im close baby" he said and puts his hands on my hips, "same" I move my hips up and down faster and rub my pussy for more pleasure, "fuck y/n! Your so hot" then I felt warm liquid inside of me, "fuck Jaden!" And I let out the most pornographic moan ever.We slump next to each other and I cuddle up to him, "I love you" he said, "I love you too".
Again leave request what kind of smuts u want<3